Amazing Noodles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can not recommend these enough. I bought these noodles and let them sit in the cabinet forever, finally, opened the package and tried them. We REALLY LIKE these a lot. It gets softened easily. Buttered them and seasoned them in the pan and used with some meat and added most to soup. They took on the flavors of the other seasoning and tasted so good. I am getting several more packages and will send to family members to try. You have to try them. We like them much better than miracle noodles which do not work well with my digestion. No problems with the Konaberry Noodles. And apparently very healthy on top of all that with very few calories and no carbs!!!

Same

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't eat these myself but my husband loves kelp noodles. So when I quizzed him about these new ones he said the thought the diameter was a little different to the plain kelp noodles but that they seemed to taste about the same. Kelp noodles are a little crunchy and he loves them when I julienne lots of different veges and toss them with the noodles then ad a raw peanut sauce and toss again. Because he eats all his food raw this is a fabulous option to have on hand. . .

Great noodle replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My family really enjoyed these. They have a nice texture and a neutral flavor. I'm back to order a bunch more for when we're renovating our kitchen since they don't require cooking!

Good noodle replacement

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Make sure to use a thick sauce with these. What I like about them is that you can indeed have a thick, higher fat sauce and still not be overly full because the noodles themselves have few calories. These are similar to the regular kelp noodles.

Simply Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the texture! Threw it into a pot of soup and let it cook. So simple! If you like it soft, just cook it longer! if not, it is like springy noodles. Definitely will order again!

Easy to Prepare, Low Calorie, Low Carb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ready to eat as is out of the bag if you like them crunchy. I like them best in Soup and Stir Fries with Sauce. Can't tell they are low in Carbs & Calories. Not as Slippery as Konjac (Miracle Noodle type) and you get more servings per pack.

liked it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ok, so i guess its the perfect product for diet or for paleo diet, the smell is a bit odd but after you rins it the smell is better, the texture is very crunchy, i think it can be good for a fresh salad with an asian souse, i it with a hot souse, i added the noodles to the souse and coocked it for a few minuts, after the coocking the texture was soft and reminded me of rice nudles. i recomened it for somebody hwo realy craves some stir fry or a noodles with alferdo souse (in a paleo diet for exemple).

it's so hard

Posted by loafulofcarbs on Aug 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Too hard have no idea how to eat it Doesn't soften when cook

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works well in stir fry, love the texture

I LOVE these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with these "noodles." I eat a plant-based diet and it used to be filled with a lot of starchy noodles until I discovered Sea Tangle. It took me a while to figure it out but the consistency is best when you soak them in warm water with lemon juice for about 1/2 hour prior to use. This softens the noodles nicely. I use them for everything - pasta recipes, pad thai, pho, under curry, etc. And iherb.com sells these at the cheapest price I've found. Thank you!!!

1 2 3