Amazing Noodles

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can not recommend these enough. I bought these noodles and let them sit in the cabinet forever, finally, opened the package and tried them. We REALLY LIKE these a lot. It gets softened easily. Buttered them and seasoned them in the pan and used with some meat and added most to soup. They took on the flavors of the other seasoning and tasted so good. I am getting several more packages and will send to family members to try. You have to try them. We like them much better than miracle noodles which do not work well with my digestion. No problems with the Konaberry Noodles. And apparently very healthy on top of all that with very few calories and no carbs!!!

Great noodle replacement

Posted by 4678880699619814700 on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My family really enjoyed these. They have a nice texture and a neutral flavor. I'm back to order a bunch more for when we're renovating our kitchen since they don't require cooking!

Good noodle replacement

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Make sure to use a thick sauce with these. What I like about them is that you can indeed have a thick, higher fat sauce and still not be overly full because the noodles themselves have few calories. These are similar to the regular kelp noodles.

liked it!

Posted by 5620213665032841128 on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ok, so i guess its the perfect product for diet or for paleo diet, the smell is a bit odd but after you rins it the smell is better, the texture is very crunchy, i think it can be good for a fresh salad with an asian souse, i it with a hot souse, i added the noodles to the souse and coocked it for a few minuts, after the coocking the texture was soft and reminded me of rice nudles. i recomened it for somebody hwo realy craves some stir fry or a noodles with alferdo souse (in a paleo diet for exemple).

Easy to Prepare, Low Calorie, Low Carb

Posted by 4641930979336172101 on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ready to eat as is out of the bag if you like them crunchy. I like them best in Soup and Stir Fries with Sauce. Can't tell they are low in Carbs & Calories. Not as Slippery as Konjac (Miracle Noodle type) and you get more servings per pack.

Same

Posted by 5736327115534101135 on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't eat these myself but my husband loves kelp noodles. So when I quizzed him about these new ones he said the thought the diameter was a little different to the plain kelp noodles but that they seemed to taste about the same. Kelp noodles are a little crunchy and he loves them when I julienne lots of different veges and toss them with the noodles then ad a raw peanut sauce and toss again. Because he eats all his food raw this is a fabulous option to have on hand. . .

výborné...

Posted by Reviewer3166840 on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

mne veľmi chutili, so zeleninou a dobrou omáčkou super jedlo

Buen producto

Posted by Elemire on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Son sencillos y cómodos de preparar, a penas tienen sabor, al estilo de los konjac pero algo más firmes (particularmente estos me gustan más).

terrific noodle alternative

Posted by DaniellaMeans on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Always have a few of these in my cupboard to have with bolognese or pesto! Don't even miss pasta.

Yum!

Posted by 4763573045030381125 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Such a good alternative to noodles.. Especially for a Paleo lover like me :)

1 2