Love these

Posted by Umbridge on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are light, crunchy, and addictive. They make a great, low-cal salty snack (without even having that much sodium). I highly recommend them. I do wish they came in bigger packages though!

Simply Irresistible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These chips are just simply irresistible. I couldn't stop munching once I get started. The chips are that good. I do wish that the chips are available in bigger packets too.

Sooooo yummy !

Posted by liatsh on Aug 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love seaweed snacks, they are great flavor and low in calories, and that product didn't disappoint. Yummy, satisfying, great product for weight watchers.

My new favorite snacks!

Posted by hungrywolf on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm used to eating the other seaweed snack sheets so this came as a pleasant surprise. These are more 'chip-like' and crunchy yummy! My new favorite snacks!

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my son love it so much , and cannot stop eating after open

Yummy / miam

Posted by Lyllow on Jul 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Je suis fan des produits de cette marque. Délicieux, croustillant d'excellente qualité. Une fois que l'on commence à en manger, on fini le paquet. Ce n'est pas bien difficile de finir le paquet qui est vraiment minuscule pour le prix (30g pour 3,59€). Le prix me parait VRAIMENT EXORBITANT !! Il y aurait un effort à faire sur ce point.

Yummy!

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love these seaweed chips. They are lightly salted and crunchy. It's easy to eat the whole bag at once if I'm not paying attention!

Healthy snack for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes good , also a healthy snack for kids. The only drew back is the price !

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fast shipping and a good price

yummy