Best Nori I've Tried!

Posted by Jubilee on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This nori is awesome! What I love about it is that it doesn't have any additives... It's just plain organic nori, so I can add my own additives to it if I wish. In the past, the nori I have purchased was already oiled and salted... which was okay until I had an allergic reaction to the oil! It is true, that although it is called SeaSnax, it is not precut but full nori sheets. This might be inconvenient for some, but I eat my nori by the sheets anyway, so it was no problem. I hope you enjoy the nori like I do!

full sized sheets

Posted by annegoggans on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

While these are tasty nori sheets, I was surprised that the sheets were regular sized and not snack sized. That would be fine except the package says snack, and the product I had gotten at the store with the same brand was small sheets. So, you will have to open these and tear and repack them to put them in the kids lunch or school snack. While that is fine, it wasnt clear to me in the description. Other than that, a fine product, just not the one I thought I was ordering.

Super yummy!

Posted by 5473482990559992725 on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best raw seaweed, cripsy and tasty. Super yummy! I'm re-ordering now. ;-)

Didn't like it

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the taste and the sheets were very thin, feels like eating paper. I think they work for making sushi and not for eating as they are. It's just a matter of taste, the quality is good.

Tasty

Posted by 5729818397315845727 on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It my first time trying seaweed, in the beginning i felt that i eat plastic materials, However, it taste good though. It really good with salad, i really can not stop eating it. The smell is so good, it remind me of the scent of the sea. I fell in love with this product.

Yummy

Posted by 5356753234487189095 on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We buy this a lot. One of the favourite snacks for our kids!

really addictive , it's true ..

Posted by 4772226115587771071 on Jun 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

was used to eat raw nori from other brand , and like it . but these are sooo tasty , really that first didm' believe they were raw .!! give it a try ,

genial para sushi

Posted by 5126796372824369340 on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious

Worked well

Posted by 5147738726768260161 on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For sushi or snacking, my dog loves it too 😝

love this!!