Does not work well it all...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't buy this product cause it not all they say it is,don't see any improvement in tightening of skin...

Nice lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Well, I've had this for about two weeks, I use it in the a.m. and again in the p.m., but only on the back of my legs and butt. But I cant really say that I have notice any real change in the appearance of my skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

I probably didn't use this consistently enough to see a big difference.

seaweed detox cellulite cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

does a nice job firming my cellulite - it looks better after I apply each morning.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin, and find this a little bit irritate. Can't apply everyday, so I can't find the product effective or not.

Lo uso a diario

Posted by ROSSITA on March 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Leve mejoria pero algo es algo. ------------- Si te ayudo mi review, marca SI, abajo, para más reviews, pincha en mi nick Rossita.

Feels nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Havn't exactly seen my cellulite go away but it sure feels and smells nice on the skin

Mejor en tarro...

Posted by martaekos on March 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Es buena hidratante, permite masaje y no tarda demasiado en absorberse, aunque las hay más ligeras, por lo que la prefiero para invierno. La presentación en botella y dosificador no es la más idónea puesto que es tan espesa que al poco tienes que romper el bote para poder usarla, mejor en tarro, aunque menos higiénico. ¿Reafirma? Pues milagros a Lourdes y al gimnasio, pero mejora el aspecto de la piel. Su perfume es mejorable.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good ingredients.Reach creamy texture, very moisturizing for dry skin . My legs look better! It works! Good price and good quantity too!