changed ingredient proportions

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This used to be my A+ lotion. However, they have went to a tube style from a pump bottle, and have changed their ingredient proportions along the way. On my pump bottle, aloe vera is listed dead last, so there wasn't much in there. Now it is in the middle of the list. The once smooth, quickly absorbing lotion is now VERY sticky, and doesn't absorb all the way. I'm back on the search for a great unscented lotion, this one is no longer it.

lotion great, dispenser not as advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Continually disappointed with several attempts to rectify that I am receiving a squeeze tube rather than pump bottle as advertised. The lotion inside is still great, but prefer the pump dispenser. if the pump is no longer available, the picture and description should change?

Not sure...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

I find this goes on well with no residue or odor however I'm not feeling the moisture effect....IDK

good body lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I feel like the composition has somewhat changed, not as moisturizing as they used to be, also I wish they'd have the one in lavender back on the market!

Not satisfactory with the shape of bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bottle is different from my order. Would be pleased if I was informed earlier that the shape of bottles is different from my order.

Tube container a disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I didn't read the reviews before ordering since I'd gotten a one-ounce tube and loved it. Now I read everyone who's not happy with the tube, and I came to write a review just on that point. Don't SHOW a pump bottle when you don't deliver it that way anymore! I hope the company reads their reviews. As to the lotion, I couldn't even twist off the tube lid, so I couldn't remove the foil seal. So annoyed with not receiving what was shown. And why would they ALSO change the formulation? On my small tube the aloe is last ingredient. The large one has aloe in the middle of the ingredients, and now it goes on feeling tacky and not as absorbent. Thumbs down!