Take of lot of cleaning afterwards

Posted by Hermione on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The bath powder in itself is not bad, nice lavender scent, leave skin supple. however, this bath leaves such an awful sticky brown residue that cleaning my (very new, usually easy to clean) bathtub afterwards is a 10-minute job, with lots of detergent and vigorous scrub!

great bath powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has really helped my skin. Would definitely buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2018 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS A HYDRATING SEAWEED BATH NOT DETOX POWDER! I am not disappointed as this was initially the product I meant to purchase. I love this bath soak! It smells amazing - hinting at an "oceany" feel...you can definitely tell that there are oils in the bath soak. Colors your tub an earthy color, which is fine if you are simply enjoying the effects rather than the "insta-appeal". It keeps it's potency the entire time. No bubble which I also love! I will remain a loyal purchaser of this product (hopefully they dont ruin the recipe! this is just what i need!) I fell asleep after a soak the other day and forgot to slather myself down after exiting the bath. NO WORRIES! This hydrating soak had my melanin covered! I almost had forgot that I did not moisturize as I could tell the oils had been absorbed into my skin after bathing. I will also try out the other products from this line.

Posted by teeyavii on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase