Great for Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has a slightly tangy, orange flavor. Some people may like it, others may not. However, it works! You have to take this for about a month before you start feeling the benefits. I have had chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia for 15 years. I lifted weights before I got sick, and have not been able to lift since then. Since I started taking this--for me it took two months before I achieved the maximum benefit--I am able to exercise and lift weights. I can't believe how strong I am! My strength and energy used to vary from day-to-day. It's not like that any more. I'm strong every single day. After being on this for four months now, I am almost back to lifting the same weight that I did 15 years ago. After I exercise, I get normal muscle soreness that goes away in a couple days. It's not the kind of pain I used to get from exertion. This has truly changed the quality of my life!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting ribose product in the market. Best composition. Effective in the treatment of CFS (10 g/day minimum portion.)

Can't do without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

A great way to make sure I get a good dose of magnesium. My muscles have been less tight which means less visits to the chiropractor and acupuncturist.

D-Ribose M

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for several years now because it is recommended for heart health (Dr. Sinatra, metabolic cardiologist) as one of the "fabulous four." It is also for muscle pain issues and fibromyalgia. It's is tasty and from a reputable manufacturer. Great price.

Easy to use, but without results

Posted by volcano on August 29 2012 | Verified Purchase