Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking this because of my Colitis. Seems to be helping with regularity, digestion and bloating.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

iFlora by Sedona is a great product. I don't take a product like this, unless I see it doing something for me. Antibiotics lead to cell death and candida in the gut, which leads to gas and other problems. iFlora works. RM, Illinois TITLE CHANGED, UPDATED REVIEW OF PRODUCT WARNING, I wrote the above review a while ago, and I have seen some things that I don't like. I believe strongly that the product does not last anywhere near as long as the expiration date. The best that I can tell is that the product oxidizes quite quickly. I have some product that is a little over six months prior to expiration, and it is half brown. It also does not taste quite right. Sedona needs to state the condition of the product at expiration, and likely shorten the expiration. If you buy this product, I would refridgerate it, and only buy that which you can use in a couple of months. Otherwise, it is my feeling that you are buying a pig in a poke.

Moderately effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2007 | Verified Purchase

It's stabilized, but I've used more effective formulas. I really liked their previous product better (and it was less expensive, too).

not bad but not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

not the answer for my bloat stomach.

These are just okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't feel that these are spectacular or work that well.

Powerful Probiotic

Posted by Osanderos on January 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used first for two weeks and digestion system felt pretty normal. Thought that this product is fantastic, but then my system sloved down so I went back to my old probiotic product. This product truly effects digestion. Smaller dosage is suits me better. I this is very potential product for supporting gut flora. Price is very good.

improvement on IBS condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

It seems to improve my IBS - D condition. It has done nothing for my acid reflux.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well for my family members but not so well for me.

Average and Expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took this product for awhile and found not much of a difference. Frankly for the price it is not really worth it to me. Though I may be inclined to try it one more time in the future. The price is what gets me the most as I did not really feel any difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take, keep the digestive system working well. Ideal for someone who cant take the yoghurt drinks

1 2