Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

To sweet, to much oil, bad smell, wired taste.

A little piece of dessert

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty, feels like a treat without stuffing you, moist and has me coming back to buy again and again

Dangerously delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

The only thing I can think of that would enhance this product is if it was available in a bigger bag. Coconutty, not too sweet, nice texture. I love it :)

Posted by archeiherb on April 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you like chocolate,coconut,cake,you should try this! Although 1 cookie has 80calories,all ingredients are healthy and natural.

really delicious and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

really delicious and healthy

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was a good product, which tasted a blend of coconut and brownie, with a hint of coffeish. I would recomend!

Tastes Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like these when I want a treat and to be nut free. The Brownie is the best. Someone mentioned putting them in the fridge and boy, it does make them taste better. Occasionally, they will fall part or get smashed in package. They are good for plane trips and having around if you just need to eat something quickly. Overall, happy with ingredients. Took one star away, because they are a little pricey. I have been able to find them locally on sale.

nom nom

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

chocolate-y deliciousness. I melt.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product was delicious. Nice hint of chew like a traditional macaroon and almost lamington-like in flavour.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried it before and it was the best vegan sweet ever and now i ordered it again without hesitation , BUT I'M SO DISAPPOINTED THAT THEY CHANGED IT AFTER MY ORDER IS SHIPPED. THEY DECIDED TO ADD CASHEWS FLOUR . I made sure of the ingredients before I ordered it . I'm extremely allergic

1 2 3 4