Help

Radiant skin ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this serum .It makes my skin smooth as silk, the dark spots disappear but if you use in the morning you have to apply sunblock. I will order it again.

Made Labs retinol serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product.

i will reorder it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

perfect retinol serum. one of my friend suggested me. and she was right. it is great serum.

Gentle Facelift!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since I started using this serum with Facial Oil with Peptides, my fine lines are disappearing and my skin is smoother. The price is also right! Love this product! I apply Retinol on clean skin then Facial Oil before applying the Azelique eye, serum, and night lotion every night.

Liked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good retinol at a great price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is not the best retinol I've ever used, but it is a fraction of the cost, which I love, and is a step up from other mid-range priced retinol serums. I know that the eye-dropper packaging is cost effective, but even stabilized retinol isn't a fan of air being introduced every use. I would pay a little more for an opaque pump bottle. All that being said, this is a good product and I will repurchase because the benefits greatly out-weigh the few cons.

Your Face with Thank You for Using It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an absolutely beautiful product. Within a day of using it, some blemishes on my face became lighter and now, after a week, they are gone. It goes on easily and absorbs quickly into the skin. Yes, it does have a slight fishy smell - as some reviewers have mentioned - however, this smell quickly goes away upon application. If you are going to use it every day, use a light moisturiser after it because it can dry your skin. Aside from that, this is the BEST vitamin A serum I have ever used!

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

👍👍👍👍👍

I like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's smooth. I like it.

Breakouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Caused red bumps and breakouts, initially, thought it was merely purging impurities from clogged pores. After 2 weeks, problem persisted. Using aloe Vera gel or Marula oil on top of this serum didn't help either, to combat the dryness nor the breakouts. Very disappointed.

1 2