So far so good

Posted by 5197926828297070076 on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not see any immediate results, but it does make my overall skin quality better over time, leaves soft skin. It dries fast, doesn't leave sticky or oily skin. Cheaper than most of the C vitamin serums, and doesn't need to be stored in the fridge, which makes it easier to handle overall. I have a positive impression. And it was free shipping for it when I ordered it, so thank you iHerb!

Very effective for brightening and tightening skin with light texture

Posted by roselaren on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This serum is very effective to brighten and tightening my facial skin without any irritation I think it's from the new type of Vit C that contained in this serum (aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate). In addition the texture is light enough to use it underneath my daily sunscreen cream and it enhances the sunscreen to the maximum through the day . I absolutely love it after using for 2 weeks and will surely repurchase it for such a great serum with worth price.

For Youthful Skin

Posted by Reviewer2574660 on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For those looking for healthy glowing skin and to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, discoloration - look no further...this is it!!

Amazing!

Posted by 5109886041871533084 on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure about this product when I put it in my basket. But after using it for a few weeks I can say that's very good product. And I probably will buy it again

Very happy with this serum

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can actually see a difference after using this serum. My skin is smoother, lines are diminished. I use it after washing my face and under my day and night cream. Will purchase again.

Soomth and feel white

Posted by 4638455239144399751 on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the texture and aborbed very fast, plus the reasonable price, I will buy it again.

Not for sensitive skin

Posted by 5262916465329543385 on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Irritate my sensitive reactive skin, but it`s ok for neck and hands

Nothing

Posted by 4658354565759123400 on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No improvement noticed

Great vitamin C serum!

Posted by 5198464974791888807 on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just love this serum. I use it in the morning since i use retinoids in the evening. It's so brightening and wake's up my skin. I've had a small capillary near my upper lip and it's almost all gone. I really recommend this product.

Brightens without irritation

Posted by 4788947434862323389 on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have super sensitive oily volatile skin, so I tend not to try new products on a whim. I've read lots of great things about Vitamin C serums for brightening and evening out skin tone, and after reading great reviews decided to give this one a whirl. The serum itself is very easy to apply, not sticky at all, and absorbs well. No strong scent, and didn't immediately sting or react, so kept it on! I've only been using this for about 10 days, so can't give long term benefits, but even in a short period I've noticed a couple of darker pigmented areas have lightened a little and overall my skin looks healthier and I've been told I look well! I seem to be using less foundation and only a touch of powder to take the shine off. So far, so good! I plan to keep on using this...

1 2 3