Good Soap but Bad Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

purchased firstly because it's Vegan and cruelty-free. cleans well, mostly organic ingredients, not irritating to my sensitive (including facial) skin, not too drying thus far (but, i do think it might be with prolonged and somewhat excessive use on my part -will update). dislike the scent of the essential oils but that is just my preference. expensive for a bar of soap. Update: since writing the above a few days ago, i just wanted to comment about the scent. although not synthetic but comprised of essential oils, the scent lasts and is strong, and i can see it has the potential to cause headache/migraine; it is irritating to the nose and skin (a slight warm, irritation sensation on my sensitive facial skin and hands, where i have only used so far). so, i probably will not repurchase because of this and will be downgrading my star rating of it.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema and sensitive skin and was using another brand of soap that caused me to break out in rashes. I switched to Shea Moisture and have used it for 2 weeks now. My skin feels better with no more itchiness and redness. This soap lathers well, has a mild pleasant fragrance, is all natural, and value for money!

Extremely drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'd cut a quarter piece and given to my sister to try prior to using this myself. She informed me after use that it was drying. I didn't believe her. I live in SEA where it's hot and humid, yet this soap managed to dry out my hands to the point of peeling right after shower. Not sure what to do with the rest of this soap now.

works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but don't let baby play with it in the bath or else the whole tub gets all cloudy. Also, remember this is for babys sensitive skin, so baby wont smell like the "baby" smell afterward.

Not Good for Daughters Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The soap actually burns the skin where she has eruptions. It is not soothing for her eczema at all. The fragrance is pretty strong too. I like it for myself, my skin and face, works fine. Lasts a while too, so good quality for price, but won't buy again for my daughter, it's simply too hard for her poor skin. Need to keep looking.

Gr8 soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This soap is good for people with sensitive skin. Although, some people have said that have had issues with it. I have found, not only does this soap get you clean, but it also doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. I purchased 12 bars and do intend on purchasing more.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very bad ecsema right now and this soap is mild enough to use on it. Realy like it! It has pleasant smell too.

So good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The soap is really good.

perfect for my kid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

deduce skin itch

Smell is Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this soap. My son's eczema is still there. I guess it helps the condition a little bit.

1 2 3 4