So nice!

Posted by 4643420903310554793 on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema problems in my hands and, although I´m still starting to use this butter, I can appreciate how this ends with the dryness of my hands! They are so soft and my eczema problems have improved a lot!I also use it in the driest areas of my body like elbows and the parts where I need a deeper hydratation. I love it!

Working for my children!

Posted by 5325787562753478247 on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My girls have bit of problems caused by their dry skin. Many parts of their skin used to very itch and they often scratched until there was some blood. When I got this, it looked bit dry and hard but once you start to rub it few times, it becomes nice and soft. Easily absorbs into the skin..no oily feeling afterward and I like the gentle smell. My kids put this after their shower or bath by themselves. A lot less complaints from my grils about the itchy skin.

Magical

Posted by 4727646042929966171 on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My baby had a few different patches of dry itchy skin and some were starting to get serious enough that we were getting ready to see a skin specialist. I tacked this on my order on a whim, but I couldn't be more pleased with it. As other reviewers have said, some of the oils form little grains, these disappear if you rub a little in your palm before applying (I don't mind doing this and it becomes very malleable and oily when you do and I think it shows that the product isn't overly refined). It looks a little oily immediately after applying, but it will be absorbed by the skin, leaving it super soft. It completely healed the scaly spots and it smells fantastic. It also has frankincense and myrrh in it, I don't know what these things do, but if they're good enough for baby Jesus, they're good enough for my baby!

Dissapointing

Posted by 5550216725886373287 on Jan 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My friend recommended this product to me. After reading such high praises on iHerb I was really looking forward to try this miracle cream. However, I am totally disappointed. First of all, the texture is really off. I expected it to be grainy, but this is ridiculous – besides the small grains it’s full of quite large white particles that don’t dissolve even after a few minutes of rubbing the small amount of product in my hands. It’s not becoming even the least creamy at all; it rather reminds me of a peeling or scrub with some oil. I tried to apply it on my daughters’ skin last night after rubbing it in my palms first and ended up cleaning these white crumbs off their skin with the cloth – they just didn’t melt or dissolve but stuck to the skin. I tried to apply it on my legs with the same result, even after rubbing it quite strongly I was left with these white crumbs on my skin, like I was using the scrub . The smell is ok, it’s not too strong, though really sweet. In total, I am very disappointed. I had really high hopes for this product.

New Formula isn't as good as the old one at all.

Posted by 5170952859335064977 on Feb 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I brought one bottle in Sep 2015, which is super! Apply on my daughter face and getting much better with her terrible eczema problem. I then re-order two more and it turn out they change to new formula... though the ingredients (as stated) are still same (I guess), the color changed from creamy yellow to full of quite large white particles that don’t dissolve even after a few minutes of rubbing the small amount of product in my hands. I then put it under hot water and stream for like 15 minutes to finally get them dissolve. We still use it everyday, but I think the old formula is much better.

me sanó mi piel

Posted by Naturallylatin on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

la compré desesperada porque tenía una dermatitis en los brazos que no podía controlar con nada y que ya estaba causando estragos porque me rascaba hasta dormida, lo que me provoco múltiples lesiones en la piel. En la primera aplicación noté la diferencia y no solo alivio mis molestias sino que también note una mejora en la calidad de mi piel a un nivel que ninguna crema había logrado: piel humectada, sana, suave y brillante. Lo único que quizás pueda molestar que trae unos "granitos" de manteca que se deshacen al momento de frotar el producto con las manos, por lo que, te demoras un poco más en aplica, pero frente a los buenos resultados obtenidos, el tiempo extra no importa.

waaaaa :)

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't say how much i love it!!! The smell!!! the way it makes the skin!! NATURAL AND NOT TASTED ON ANIMALS! supppper! I ll reorder for sure!!

I'm in love

Posted by RationalGaze on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy with this butter, it's a treatment for my atopic skin. It's packed with useful oils and contains raw shea butter. The scent is a bit unusual but light and very pleasant for my nose. Will order more, I need at least one in reserve.

Hydrates skin without harsh chemicals

Posted by 4906472326325810923 on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has a very pleasant smell and helps skin hydrate. I have extremely sensitive skin, but doesn't seem to get reaction. I use only sheat butter to recuperate for already damaged skin condition and throughly hydrate dry skin (e.g. before going to bed, after shower), but for daily use, this Shea Moisture seems to have enough shea butter in it to keep skin hydrated. As this product does not contain all those harsh or unsafe ingredients, it is not as creamy as other products with chemical ingredients. All I have to do is to put the product on my finger and wait for a few seconds to let it melt a bit then it is much easier to apply. This is one of the best products with shea butter that I ever used.

Brilliant Brilliant Cream!!

Posted by 5640920538077598347 on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This cream is just fantastic. The ingredient list is second to none, full of nourishment and healing. I don't have eczema or any skin condition, I use this as a moisturiser! My skin feels fantastic. Though this cream is grainy for some reason that's well worth overlooking it's so beneficial. Besides, the graininess is easily melted between finger tips before applying. I've given it to two friends as gifts and they love it. I've also sent off for another jar for myself which I'm going to gently and slowly melt half of it down and blend it with Aloe Vera Gel and pure Rose Water into a lighter day moisturiser. I'll report back how that turns out! I highly recommend this cream. I'm a Vegan so a big thank you to the loving caring family who make this 100% cruelty free product. :-D