Good and bad

Posted by 4775999721656415725 on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The lotion itself is nice but the pump system is not working, because the lotion is quite thick and creamy. Please change the bottle!

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer3010226 on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best lotions ever--this whole line is amazing though! The lotion is moist but not sticky or heavy, smells great and I use it on both me and baby!

Absolutely love this!!

Posted by MarieMR on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sure it is hard to pump out but I transferred into jars and the lotion is great. Soothing , leaves skin moisturised and smells great! iherb has good customer service and fast reliable DHL delivery service Thank you!

Love the lotion, hate the pump!

Posted by Reviewer3329504 on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really do like this lotion, but not long after I started using it, it wouldn't come out of the bottle no matter how many times I pumped it! I have to slam the bottle sideways on the counter several times alternating sides to get it to come out again. Then it works for awhile, and then again it won't come out! What good is this lotion if it won't come out of the bottle! I shouldn't have to unscrew the top to get at the lotion each time. It's a real shame because I won't be ordering it again because of this.

Complemento perfecto para mi piel

Posted by Naturallylatin on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

he probado mucho productos humectantes para mi piel ( desde aceites, mantecas y cremas) pero nunca había dado con un producto tan efectivo. Mi piel es tan seca que se parte y se escama, antes de usar este producto estaba obligada en mezclar aceite con crema para que, con suerte, mi piel estuviera humectada medio día. Ahora con este producto se me simplifico la vida y mantiene la hidratación de mi piel por un día completo, pero ojo, a pesar de lo hidratante que pueda sonar, la crema se absorbe de manera rápida, ya que, al contacto con la piel se trasforma es "agua" lo que la hace fácil de aplicar. El único pero es que cuesta sacarla de la botella, la válvula no ayuda para nada y al parecer este sistema no es capaz de sacar la crema de la botella porque esta es muy compacta.

Thick creme. Not functional dispenser

Posted by Reviewer3160656 on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The creme is very thick and its diffucult to take it out from the bottle. I use small wooden sticks to do that. The dispenser is not functional. From the other side the creme is very moisturizing and has a nice smell

Can't get out of the bottle

Posted by 5563406660287898836 on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't get lotion out of the bottle and smell so strong and unnatural.

A very good lotion

Posted by 5080911904756463187 on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff, very thick and rich. My favourite lotion. My one complaint would be that the bottle is not very well designed for such a thick lotion. After you are about halfway done (or sometimes even earlier), the lotion tends to collect around the edges of the bottle, and you would have to bang it around a lot to get it back down to the level where it can be accessed by the pumper-squeezer. At that point, I usually just have to take the top off, and slam it around, on my hand, etc., to try to bring some to the top, and then use the pumper tube to "Fish" lotion out to use. Then put the top back on. I have even resorted to chopping the bottle in half with a sharp knife when it gets to the end -- thats how impossible it becomes to get the very last bits out, due to the thickness of the lotion. The lengths I will go to are incredible, when I think about, to use this lotion. That's how good it is I guess. My one piece of advice/complaint to the company, would be to package it differently so it is not an Epic Adventure just to get the lotion out of the container. Good stuff though.

perfect

Posted by 5706415893257368064 on Nov 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's nice and thick without being greasy or hard to put on, it soaks in straight away and smells divine. I get patches of psoriasis and this product is perfect to keep me soft and dry skin free. Love it! Best I've used!

Very rich but leaves no resedue

Posted by Reviewer1627627 on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Best body lotion I have ever bought!