Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great all round product for children and adults. I use Shea Moisture hair care products and find them to be the best for my curly hair, I wish iHerb stocked them also.

Clean product but not for my hair type

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for a trial because of its clean ingredients which i check the ingredient one by one at ewg. Easy to bubbles but i think the smell is a bit too sweet and my hairs (thin texture) easily get oily the other day after washing with it.

For dry and sensitive skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

During winter my skin dries up so I needed a product that helps moisturize the skin. I thought I could try this product out, and I was not disappointed. The product makes a soft foam so that skin is left soft and not at all irritated. I have a sensitive skin and this product leaves my skin calm and soft. The sent is a light sweet chamomile.

Really DRIED OUT my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this product as a shampoo and it left my hair EXTREMELY dry, worse than sodium laurel sulfate shampoos. It also has a men's cologne fragrance that does not fade very quickly. I wish I had not wasted money on this product. Maybe it will be okay for a body wash but I do not like the fragrance and I didn't need a body wash.

Good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin and some times eczema. This is very gentle for my skin and not drying. But it still good enough to get ride of sweat smell after a run. The product has a nice scent also, but doesn't linger.

Amazing hydrating body wash!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin and I used this as a body wash,although it´s supposed to use on babies and I have to say this is my favourite body wash ever! It has a nice smell and this thing hydrated my skin perfectly!It is very gentle with my skin and it´s all natural ingredients so.. I can´t ask anything else for a body wash.. it´s just perfect. I´ll buy it forever!

Great idea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love what this company is trying to do and was so enthusiastic to try this soap. It's a social enterprise empowering disadvantaged women and uses natural ingredients. But when I used the soap it was unnaturally scented, which seemed counter to their implied non toxic, healthy mantra. The smell was for me the worst kind of chemical smell found in some soaps that makes me nauseous. I couldn't rid myself of it for over 24 hours. Sadly I did not use the soap after. Please don't feel you need to enhance what's already there and simply remove the smell and market as "fragrance free"

Amazing scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This soap is so gentle, it was great for my baby who has sensitive skin. I absolutely loved how great she smelled after taking a bath with it.

Absolutely The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This wonderful shower gel smells fantastic and rinses off very easily with water. It also does not irritate my daughter's eyes and I love love love this product! It got my girl through her bout of HFMD recently and prevented her blisters from ripening due to all the soothing ingredients of the gel e.g. frankincense, chamomile and argan oil. A must-have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it a long time already. Smell is great, tear free and it lasts a looong time, because it´s very thick. I recommend this one.