Very good moisturizer but very strong smell !

Posted by marianna-mykonos on Aug 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the thing that is pure and natural 100% that's why I bought it but I didn't expect a baby lotion to smell SO strong! I bought this lotion for me to use it for face and body but the smells is very strong and not at all natural smell. My husband can't stand the smell and he gets a headache every time I am wearing it.. I am very disappointing because of this fact , I really wanted this to be my favorite lotion but I can't wear it if it smells so strong. The moisturizing part is very good for my dry skin, not perfect but very good. On the other hand there is a baby lotion of the same brand unscented BUT its NOT 100% natural!!!!! I bought also a bar soap of the same brand and it smells very strong too. Please Shea moisture take out most of the fragrance so we can keep buying your 100% natural good products!!

Not satify >> M A P 2 2 9 2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Products ingredients are not the same as iherb website, they change the formulas to lower the costs, some good ingredients are missing, didn't have any marula oil in it. Will not order again.

Fresher scent compared with the Chamomile & Argan scent from the same brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried their lotion with Chamomile & Argan for my 3 yo. She called it the cookie lotion for its sweet (and very strong) smell. I liked the creaminess of this lotion, but not the sweet scent of the Chamomile one. So I am now trying the Olive & Marula lotion and I prefer the scent of this one. It smells fresher, a bit of a floral scent.

No order received!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this and other items and never received my order on top of that, my emails have been left ignored for over a week... very poor service iherb

Lait corps parfumé

Posted by Fabien on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

J'aime beaucoup ce lait qui hydrate bien, pénètre rapidement et ne colle pas. J'aime beaucoup aussi son parfum doux et délicat, qui tient bien sur la peau, c'est mon préféré de la gamme. Déjà testé aussi le"Frankincense & Myrrh", très bien et odeur très agréable, ainsi que le "Mommy", tout aussi bien mais dont le parfum était trop entêtant (m'a fait pensé au parfum "Angel"), mais adopté par ma soeur et ma mère ! Egalement testé le savon, très bien aussi. Très bon rapport qualité/prix. Je le rachète régulièrement.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this gentle smell. The cream is thick, very good. The only problem is the pump is not working.

not good for baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First, the lotion is way too thick for using with a pump. My baby is 6 months old and have been using many brands of lotion and is fine. But when we opened this, he started having rashes so we discontinued using it for him and we use it ourselves. My husband has mild eczema on his legs and when he puts on the cream, he has a stinging feeling. Also when I put the cream on and accidentally rub my eyes, they become red and very irritated. This doesn't happen to any other lotion I've bought on iherb. Would not recommend this to anyone and we threw out the rest of the bottle.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is cream in fact. Why you call it moisture? Anyway, I like it.

I Really Love The Smell!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The smell is like in ocean!!its tick but easy to pump out, really work on my baby skin. Will purchase again.

nice !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

smell good and kids love it

1 2 3