Very good moisturizer but very strong smell !

Posted by marianna-mykonos on Aug 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the thing that is pure and natural 100% that's why I bought it but I didn't expect a baby lotion to smell SO strong! I bought this lotion for me to use it for face and body but the smells is very strong and not at all natural smell. My husband can't stand the smell and he gets a headache every time I am wearing it.. I am very disappointing because of this fact , I really wanted this to be my favorite lotion but I can't wear it if it smells so strong. The moisturizing part is very good for my dry skin, not perfect but very good. On the other hand there is a baby lotion of the same brand unscented BUT its NOT 100% natural!!!!! I bought also a bar soap of the same brand and it smells very strong too. Please Shea moisture take out most of the fragrance so we can keep buying your 100% natural good products!!

Fresher scent compared with the Chamomile & Argan scent from the same brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried their lotion with Chamomile & Argan for my 3 yo. She called it the cookie lotion for its sweet (and very strong) smell. I liked the creaminess of this lotion, but not the sweet scent of the Chamomile one. So I am now trying the Olive & Marula lotion and I prefer the scent of this one. It smells fresher, a bit of a floral scent.

No order received!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this and other items and never received my order on top of that, my emails have been left ignored for over a week... very poor service iherb

Lait corps parfumé

Posted by Fabien on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

J'aime beaucoup ce lait qui hydrate bien, pénètre rapidement et ne colle pas. J'aime beaucoup aussi son parfum doux et délicat, qui tient bien sur la peau, c'est mon préféré de la gamme. Déjà testé aussi le"Frankincense & Myrrh", très bien et odeur très agréable, ainsi que le "Mommy", tout aussi bien mais dont le parfum était trop entêtant (m'a fait pensé au parfum "Angel"), mais adopté par ma soeur et ma mère ! Egalement testé le savon, très bien aussi. Très bon rapport qualité/prix. Je le rachète régulièrement.

Gret Moisturizer For My Son!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite lotion for my son. It has a strong scent but smells great and moisturizes VERY WELL!!! With this I don't have to worry about my son's dry skin anymore. Amazing results!! If you're sensitive to strong scents then don't get this.

Shea Moisture Olive & Marula

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is our family favorite! The babies, preschoolers and grandparents use this. We love the smell and gentleness.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this gentle smell. The cream is thick, very good. The only problem is the pump is not working.

Works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this lotion on my children for their face and body, and I think I've found the ideal lotion for them. My husband has now even decided to start using it.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love the scent and the rich texture. Very good coverage for my 2 young daughters.

great smell and very moisturizing

Posted by GhadaW on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and how moisturizing it is .. I would definitely buy again I dont know why some people were complaining of the difficulty of pumping it, it was easy to use and pump

1 2