This is the best of the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2007 | Verified Purchase

If I could rate this with 10 stars, I would. This is our third bottle of this lotion. It is wonderful. My dear husbands legs were like fish scales, or alligator skin. He is diabetic. They were just plain ugly. We tried everything over the counter, and then I found this lotion. I will never buy any other lotion. It said to use it three times a day. We used it once a day, and the difference it made was unbelievable. His legs look normal now. He is using it now on his crusty arms. I was temped to buy another, and all I did was waste my money. Once you try this, you'll never try anything else.

Not so natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

While this product is comprised of some very good ingredients, I was disappointed to note that it contains methylparaben. While I don't mind putting parabens on my face, I am not willing to do so on such a large surface area as my body. Too bad because it was great for my keratosis pilaris.

Best Product Out There for Dry Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2007 | Verified Purchase

I think Shikai Borage Oil Dry Skin Therapy lotion is the best kept secret for dry skin. In just one day this lotion healed my red, dry, cracked and bleeding hands that were dried out from dry, cold winter weather and from me washing them constantly. I tried all kinds of lotions, creams, shea butters, etc. and nothing worked. I then used Shikai over the course of one work day, I put the lotion on probably 6-8 times throughout the day and by the end of the day my hands had healed considerably and were no longer bright red, rough, dry or cracked. I couldn't be more amazed and impressed by this product.

It really works on dry skin.

Posted by juihung on March 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife has been looking for moisturizers that really do the job of moisturization for her dry skin. To our surprise, the moisturizing effects of Shikai's borarge dry skin therapy are far more amazing than we first expected. Shikai's products keep our dry skin deeply moisturized all day long, not temporarily. Now my wife loves to use Shikai's 24-hour repair cream for her face and to use Shikai's dry skin therapy lotion for her body. In fact, before we try Shikai, my wife likes to use Dr.Cilabo, a Japanese cosmetic brand. Shikai is similar to Dr.Cilabo in nature with a far reasonable price. From now on, we will not try those expensive brands again. We recommend those who suffer from severe dry skin problems use Shikai. Try it, and you will love it.

Borage Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2007 | Verified Purchase

Both my husband,(a construction worker), and myself love the Borage lotion. We are sold on the product.

Though the size is good …

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

It was not enriched so much though it bought to use it for the body of the child with dry skin. Though it is good because there is a considerably enough amount … Regrettably.

Best Moisturizing Lotion Every Used

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this specific lotion for a number of years now. I discovered it when I was in the Gulf Coast of Florida, my skin got so dry from the sun, I stumbled on this lotion and I could not believe the results. My legs, despite daily sun exposure, did not peel and stayed well moisturized for the whole trip - I used the lotion only once a day and got these great results. Since then I have used this lotion as a daily moisturizer for my face and body. It is not greasy, consistency is very light, absorbs nicely in the skin and keeps my skin well moisturized for the whole day. Also, I find the this product is great value for a daily use moisturizer.

I get the love for this

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is truly fragrance free, it smells like an unscented lotion from the drugstore but with much better ingredients. It has good slip, not greasy and works well to moisturise the skin. A bit pricey but a really good, reliable lotion for fussy noses and skin.

My go-to lotion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a lotion that would help with the eczema that comes up on my hands during the colder months and tried many different lotions on the market. After someone suggested I try this, I haven't been able to use anything else. When I get a flare up, I know immediately to use this for a few days and all will go back to normal. Can't live without it!

My man loooves this, and he normally hates skin cream!

Posted by Norway on February 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I, myself, think the cream is a bit oily, but it does the job of soothing and moisturing my skin. Really works for it's purpose. We find that a little goes a long way, and now I'm about to order my second bottle to make sure we're not without it when we empty the first. It has a very mild scent and feels fresh. Thank you iherb. Another good, safe and natural product for a great price!