Gold moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Shikai product very good, no strong scent, it helps a lot moisturize a dry skin, specially in the winter season. Recommend it.

Excellent product for Colorado winters!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by owner of our local health food store. I find it really works great to combat the stresses of winter cold weather here. I also use it other seasons & my skin texture has really improved thanks to this product.

The only lotion that really works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years, and it's very effective on my very dry skin. It goes on easily, is absorbed quickly, and is odor-free. I love it.

Fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you have dry skin, even VERY dry skin, this healing lotion is amazingly effective. It spreads well, so you don't need much, but, boy, does it ever work like a charm! No greasy feel, even my fussy hubby likes it. The healing benefits are cumulative, and my dry legs and hands have never looked better. And the price! I don't know how iHerb does it! No fragrance, either...it won't interfere with perfume, so slather it all over and love your skin!

Shikai Borage Therapy Dry Skin Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My skin gets very dry in winter (forced air heat) and in late summer (high temps, low humidity). I don't consider my skin to be severly dry. I love this lotion. The first one I've used in many years that eases my itchy, dry winter skin.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only lotion that works for my eczema. Great stuff.

Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lotion for dry, sensitive, winter skin. Goes on thick but doesn't feel oily. Doesn't sting sensitive facial skin.

The best dry skin lotion on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best dry skin lotion ever. Period. 10/10

The Best

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best hand lotion I've used.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good