Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This works well. The Skikai leave in spray on conditioner is the only conditioner I have EVER liked. Used together, my hair doesn't suffer so much from swimming in chlorinated water.

Very good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo feels like a build-up removing shampoo - hair is squeaky clean after using it, so must use conditioner afterwards. I haven't been using it long enough to see if it truly helps with maintaining color, but overall I like it - good value.

Lathers great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy with this shampoo. It lathers well for a natural product and the price is great. My only source of discontent was the scent, which I found to be very plain and unattractive. Still totally worth repurchasing!!

perfect shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the scent is a bit boring, but besides from that a very good shampoo. silky texture, mild scent,good lather

Shampoo makes hair soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can feel that my hair is softer after using this shampoo. But after finishing 3/4 of the bottle my scalp is sometimes itchy. I am not sure if the ingredients in the shampoo is causing this as I never have any problems with itchy scalp with other shampoos. Would be a good idea to alternate this shampoo with other kinds and not use it everyday.

I like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first I did not like the smell, but it goes away. It does not linger. I use only fragance free products. So I am very happy with this hair product and will continue to order in the future.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this shampoo, it cleans my hair well and doesn't damage my hair colour.

good

Posted by OksanaM on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

bought it for my mum, she likes it a lot, as it adds volume to her thin hair and keeps her color natural

Good quality product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems that it helps to prevent my hair colour from fading, smells good, but drains hair, so conditioner is essential :-) but in all, in combination with conditioner, it's really good.

Like that it won't strip hair colour

Posted by SazfromIreland on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use a natural hair colour that washes out, so I was looking for a shampoo that will help it last longer. I think this helps, but I have only just started using it. Fragrance free, with lots of genlt ingredients like aloe vera gel and coconut oil.

1 2