This works!!!! Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tired everything to allevate my super dry skin....not quite eczema....but cracking and bleeding, espeacially on heel and cuticles. I also have a mild form of Plaque Psoriasis. The only solution the Dermatologist gave me, was a prescription moisturizer. I used to bath in cream and oil to relieve the dryness, the Rx didn't do a thing. Within 4 days of my taking this my heels were almost healed, and my mounds of of dry skin (which are often mistaken for warts), had almost disappeared. My nails stopped splitting, my cuticles aren't bleeding. I haven't ever been this excited about a product. It works if it is the right supplement for you. I only take 1 oz a day, I take it straight....takes a bit like Mango juice to me.

DELICIOUS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm addicted to this stuff and am now on my 2nd bottle. I take mine diluted in a glass of water (it looks like a glass of orange juice). It tastes superb! It's hard to describe the taste exactly... just "fruity" with a touch of banana. I LOVE it! Will definitely be ordering again. A keeper.

wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Almost immediatly after drinking the juice I can tell my skin tone is more evened out and less red. I have adult acne, and this product has worked way way better than any topical products I have used, and I have tried many. I was taking 3 oz a day and my skin looked great! I ran out, and have noticed my red blotchy acne comming back. I am ordering more, and will definatly keep using this product!!

Yummy!

Posted by srbreton on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff tastes great and I am pretty sure my nails are stronger after a month of use

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Sibu since January and have noticed a big improvement in my nails. I drink the juice in the morning and take 2 capsules in the evening. I will continue to use these products .

I take this everyday!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I heard about this product from Dr. Oz and found it at my local health food store. IHerb sells it for $6.00 cheaper! I've been using Sea Buckthorn for 5 months. I take 2 oz of the liquid in the morning and a capsule before bed. The first thing I noticed was the improvement in my nails. They werent breaking or splitting like they did before. I'm going to give this more time, I truly believe that great results are achieved with consistency!

this stuff really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ive been using this product based on the recommendation of Dr. Oz, and i can honestly say i see an improvement in my skin, my hair and my nails, everything is growing very nice, my skin tone is evening out and also it helped with the irritation of gums. I would recommend it to anyone,

cannot live without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is better than coffee! Energizing and healthy

Sibu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i am pleased with this product,

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is the first time i tried the juice and i really liked it, It has a sweet and tart taste, I did feel a sense of relaxation,similar to evening primrose, taking it twice a day. I would buy this again.

1 2