heaven in a jar!

Posted by 5449019455670329397 on Sep 16, 2015

This product is absolutely perfect! I have never found a product that has so many uses & that i really really like! I have used this for my cuticles, my dry lips, my daughters eczema patches, even on little bites or scratches. I've used it on my eyelids when they get dried out from harsh face washes! It is multi purpose & wonderful! I will be ordering more!

Meh

Posted by 4635253625940841255 on Mar 15, 2016

I have really sensitive skin, as a result it is dry, irritated, sometimes even flaky. I was very excited to try this natural moisturizing balm, especially with such good reviews. But was disappointed. It doesn’t moisturize, it doesn’t sooth, it just makes your skin oily and sticky. I tried to use it every day for 2 weeks with no result. I mean, it “works” while it’s on your skin, like a protective layer of fat and beeswax, but that’s it! The smell is not great either, like not exactly fresh chocolate or cocoa powder. Pure coconut oil is much better.

Soothes Rough Skin

Posted by 5751822139919905706 on Nov 07, 2015

This is great around the cuticles and for rough areas; elbows & feet. It is hard, like coconut oil in the winter, so a small jar will last a long time. Smells faintly of chocolate b/c one of the ingredients is cocoa butter.

Saved my life!

Posted by 5049807460212543099 on Dec 27, 2016

I had suffered from a skin infection on my forearm due to an allergic reaction to an ant bite. I had seen doctors over three month then a dermatologist for another two months. I had been given antibiotics, and a million different creams and steroid treatments. Nothing worked and it was scarring and keeping me awake at night from itching. After five months, I stopped all medical treatment and thought I would just soothe it with this balm. It made an immediate difference. I used it twice a day for a week. My skink cleared completely and has stayed ok. This saved me from a nightmare! Cannot recommend it enough.

trial size purchase

Posted by Reviewer2060388 on Mar 19, 2016

Bought this on trial price. Worth the trial price but probably nothing more than that. Jar is small -28 grams and balm is normal. Nothing special in terms of scent or looks. Looks and feels like any other balm. Tried it on my legs and cuticles and it's probably something I won't order again. But if u need some on hand moisturizer, you can consider it during travel.

Lousy

Posted by 5165565018725976396 on Mar 30, 2016

Even though I got this as a trial and low price, I still expected Iherb quality. It is hard, impossible to use. Had I paid more money, I would have asked for a refund.

Amazing balm! One of the best!

Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016

Excellent price and excellent quality..all the ingredients I like in ONE! I have tons of oils and balms, and this is now one of my favorite balms for my face (I suffered from eczema and psoriasis, but thanks to rapid diet changes, herbs and balms like this it's completely gone, and my face is great!), I use it almost daily, and I use it as a hair gel as well :D .. it's great for dry skin (strong moisturizer), awesome as lip balm as well, those balms make oily layer so I usually put it on my face 2 hours before sleep and in the morning my skin looks very refreshed! If you like, check my other reviews!

Argan Balm with BEE!

Posted by 5754601446517100078 on May 13, 2016

Love this little balm, took it traveling with me to the Beach - Perfect ! Hard enough that it doesn't melt even in the sun, just gets softer. Has plenty of oil (not for using while working or doing paperwork) to keep you moisturized. Smells great, spreads good once warmed up, works well as lipbalm, I personally like the cute happy bee on the container. and that all ingredients are organic, and the vitamin E is non GMO. very simple ingredient list Nice little buy!

nothing special

Posted by 5672791308748258250 on Sep 29, 2016

I have used is as a lip balm - not very moisturizing. For hands and elbows ok, but I cannot feel the great difference, only the oily balm on the hands which stays there for a long time, doesn't absorb.

POWERFUL MOISTURIZER

Posted by 5497151061738767473 on Dec 11, 2015

Good for dehydrate, sensitive, dry skin. I use for my lips. For all ages. Strong chocolate smell. Perfect "clean" organic ingridients. Safe for health.