Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have really sensitive skin, as a result it is dry, irritated, sometimes even flaky. I was very excited to try this natural moisturizing balm, especially with such good reviews. But was disappointed. It doesn’t moisturize, it doesn’t sooth, it just makes your skin oily and sticky. I tried to use it every day for 2 weeks with no result. I mean, it “works” while it’s on your skin, like a protective layer of fat and beeswax, but that’s it! The smell is not great either, like not exactly fresh chocolate or cocoa powder. Pure coconut oil is much better. <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/21/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. The results from any new Bath & Body product can be highly personalized and we encourage you to seek the advice of a Dermatologist who may help determine the right kind of product specific to your needs.

Lousy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Even though I got this as a trial and low price, I still expected Iherb quality. It is hard, impossible to use. Had I paid more money, I would have asked for a refund.

Smells bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells so bad that i can't use it. It's a waste of money.

Horror

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No hay quien lo extienda, huele fatal, vamos, una pérdida de dinero.

Doesn't work and has terrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like this product.

גרוע

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

קשה כמו אבן וריח מגעיל. אי אפשר להוציא מהצינצנת זה לא במרקם של קרם אלא גוש קשה

לוותר

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

מרקם גרגרי וקשה, ריח רע, עוטף את העור בשכבה שומנית דביקה שאיננה נספגת. אפשר לוותר

Very disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very hard consistence , making it hard to get some out of the packaging, smell is not pleasant, and feels very heavy. I bought three of those thinking of lovely ingredients they are made of, but I think this is still unfinished cream, and smell has to be dealt with. Having it on your face feels very heavy , smelly and oily. I won’t use it or buy it again.

ZERO stars. Didn't like it at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Olive oil. Looks like olive oil, smells like stale olive oil. Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this last night for my dry chapped lips and it did not help at all. I thought the product was great. I am not happy with this purchase. I constantly apply the product on my lips at night but then my lips became more dry and more chapped.

1 2