Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have really sensitive skin, as a result it is dry, irritated, sometimes even flaky. I was very excited to try this natural moisturizing balm, especially with such good reviews. But was disappointed. It doesn’t moisturize, it doesn’t sooth, it just makes your skin oily and sticky. I tried to use it every day for 2 weeks with no result. I mean, it “works” while it’s on your skin, like a protective layer of fat and beeswax, but that’s it! The smell is not great either, like not exactly fresh chocolate or cocoa powder. Pure coconut oil is much better.

Lousy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Even though I got this as a trial and low price, I still expected Iherb quality. It is hard, impossible to use. Had I paid more money, I would have asked for a refund.

WTF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

smells horrible and so hard to apply

Smells bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells so bad that i can't use it. It's a waste of money.

Horror

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No hay quien lo extienda, huele fatal, vamos, una pérdida de dinero.

Very disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very hard consistence , making it hard to get some out of the packaging, smell is not pleasant, and feels very heavy. I bought three of those thinking of lovely ingredients they are made of, but I think this is still unfinished cream, and smell has to be dealt with. Having it on your face feels very heavy , smelly and oily. I won’t use it or buy it again.

ZERO stars. Didn't like it at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Olive oil. Looks like olive oil, smells like stale olive oil. Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this last night for my dry chapped lips and it did not help at all. I thought the product was great. I am not happy with this purchase. I constantly apply the product on my lips at night but then my lips became more dry and more chapped.