Argan Balm with BEE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this little balm, took it traveling with me to the Beach - Perfect ! Hard enough that it doesn't melt even in the sun, just gets softer. Has plenty of oil (not for using while working or doing paperwork) to keep you moisturized. Smells great, spreads good once warmed up, works well as lipbalm, I personally like the cute happy bee on the container. and that all ingredients are organic, and the vitamin E is non GMO. very simple ingredient list Nice little buy!

Good moisturizer but I hate its smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product before going to bed as feet moisturizer.

Loving the balm... dislike the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the balm and tend to use it every time. But the smell can be very overwhelming, but it goes away quickly.

Lovely For Dry Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! Also doubles as a leave-in conditioner for my very dry curly hair.

It's really moisturizing

Posted by ataarta on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used it for my lips and my husband's really dry elbows. It's really moisturizing and makes a great difference after a couple of uses.The top layer of the balm is really hard and it seemed impossible to use, but inside it's all soft and buttery. I do not like the cocoa scent much.

help for super dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works with my super dry heels, love it

Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Great Petroleum Gel But Stinky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is versatile. I mainly use it to smoothen my lips and lengthen my eye lashes. It is good for dried spots too. However, its smell is not pleasant but bearable. Luckily the smell does not linger that long.

Great Aragn Balm -> Read More..

Posted by MISS FITNESS on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great trusted brand with best value, I am very happy with Argan Balm and it has so far exceeded my expectations. The product has quite a firm waxy consistency but is easy to apply. A little goes a long way so this pot should last a long time. It has a pleasant light smell and is easily absorbed..Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about all products on my page, for more Equal Benefits, Just Click on ( MISS FITNESS ) Green Link.

Too Soon To Tell