Argan Balm with BEE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this little balm, took it traveling with me to the Beach - Perfect ! Hard enough that it doesn't melt even in the sun, just gets softer. Has plenty of oil (not for using while working or doing paperwork) to keep you moisturized. Smells great, spreads good once warmed up, works well as lipbalm, I personally like the cute happy bee on the container. and that all ingredients are organic, and the vitamin E is non GMO. very simple ingredient list Nice little buy!

Good moisturizer but I hate its smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product before going to bed as feet moisturizer.

Loving the balm... dislike the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the balm and tend to use it every time. But the smell can be very overwhelming, but it goes away quickly.

Lovely For Dry Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! Also doubles as a leave-in conditioner for my very dry curly hair.

It's really moisturizing

Posted by ataarta on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used it for my lips and my husband's really dry elbows. It's really moisturizing and makes a great difference after a couple of uses.The top layer of the balm is really hard and it seemed impossible to use, but inside it's all soft and buttery. I do not like the cocoa scent much.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

good

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

cover a wound like a paste, and helps with the recover process

Nutritive and not oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for the lips and also for those parts of my skin that get too dry. It's useful as it has no parfum so atopic skins are saved. Also, is quite light and you don't feel your lips oily when applied.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It works well on the skin

Feels nice, leaves olive oil shine

Posted by MayAus on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got it on sale, and am using it as a lip balm. It feels good putting it on , but find that it dries out mid day.. Still better than a lot of other lip balms I've tried. - unfortunately It can't fill the big hole left by my HG- bee resued propolis lip balm - (I can no longer get it in Australia : ( Nothing can compare.......

1 2 3 4