heaven in a jar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is absolutely perfect! I have never found a product that has so many uses & that i really really like! I have used this for my cuticles, my dry lips, my daughters eczema patches, even on little bites or scratches. I've used it on my eyelids when they get dried out from harsh face washes! It is multi purpose & wonderful! I will be ordering more!

Saved my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had suffered from a skin infection on my forearm due to an allergic reaction to an ant bite. I had seen doctors over three month then a dermatologist for another two months. I had been given antibiotics, and a million different creams and steroid treatments. Nothing worked and it was scarring and keeping me awake at night from itching. After five months, I stopped all medical treatment and thought I would just soothe it with this balm. It made an immediate difference. I used it twice a day for a week. My skink cleared completely and has stayed ok. This saved me from a nightmare! Cannot recommend it enough.

Soothes Rough Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is great around the cuticles and for rough areas; elbows & feet. It is hard, like coconut oil in the winter, so a small jar will last a long time. Smells faintly of chocolate b/c one of the ingredients is cocoa butter.

Amazing balm! One of the best!

Posted by mahajek on August 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent price and excellent quality..all the ingredients I like in ONE! I have tons of oils and balms, and this is now one of my favorite balms for my face (I suffered from eczema and psoriasis, but thanks to rapid diet changes, herbs and balms like this it's completely gone, and my face is great!), I use it almost daily, and I use it as a hair gel as well :D .. it's great for dry skin (strong moisturizer), awesome as lip balm as well, those balms make oily layer so I usually put it on my face 2 hours before sleep and in the morning my skin looks very refreshed! If you like, check my other reviews!

heals everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

literally the all-cure remedy; a must have

POWERFUL MOISTURIZER

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good for dehydrate, sensitive, dry skin. I use for my lips. For all ages. Strong chocolate smell. Perfect "clean" organic ingridients. Safe for health.

Great for my baby's skin

Posted by Stay healthy and young on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Helped to relieve eczema symptoms. Pleasant smell.

Life Saver

Posted by milkyleafwater on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best things I've ever purchased from this site. The price is impeccable for the size that you get and although the smell of cocoa butter lingers and can smell a bit weird, and the balm can feel a bit grainy when first applied, it softens skin and lips like a dream once you warm it up and massage it in. I'm so pleased that it's got such simple but amazing ingredients like shea butter AND cocoa butter along with olive oil and argan oil. I put it on my lips when I need something to soften the dry patches or loosten product etc especially when I don't want to mess up a stick balm. With the pot I can scoop some out and rub it into my lips with my finger without worrying about getting old lipstick or food crumbs and the like stuck to my lip balm. Love it so much, wish I could have a lifetime supply of this stuff.

very good cream I bought 5 until now

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good effective cream it's really amazing

Really great formula and incredible price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

This balm has amazing ingredients and a little goes a very long way, so for the price you really can't beat it. I use it as a lip balm, cuticle balm, and even as a hand and face cream when my skin is particularly dry.