heaven in a jar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is absolutely perfect! I have never found a product that has so many uses & that i really really like! I have used this for my cuticles, my dry lips, my daughters eczema patches, even on little bites or scratches. I've used it on my eyelids when they get dried out from harsh face washes! It is multi purpose & wonderful! I will be ordering more!

Saved my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had suffered from a skin infection on my forearm due to an allergic reaction to an ant bite. I had seen doctors over three month then a dermatologist for another two months. I had been given antibiotics, and a million different creams and steroid treatments. Nothing worked and it was scarring and keeping me awake at night from itching. After five months, I stopped all medical treatment and thought I would just soothe it with this balm. It made an immediate difference. I used it twice a day for a week. My skink cleared completely and has stayed ok. This saved me from a nightmare! Cannot recommend it enough.

Soothes Rough Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is great around the cuticles and for rough areas; elbows & feet. It is hard, like coconut oil in the winter, so a small jar will last a long time. Smells faintly of chocolate b/c one of the ingredients is cocoa butter.

Amazing balm! One of the best!

Posted by mahajek on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent price and excellent quality..all the ingredients I like in ONE! I have tons of oils and balms, and this is now one of my favorite balms for my face (I suffered from eczema and psoriasis, but thanks to rapid diet changes, herbs and balms like this it's completely gone, and my face is great!), I use it almost daily, and I use it as a hair gel as well :D .. it's great for dry skin (strong moisturizer), awesome as lip balm as well, those balms make oily layer so I usually put it on my face 2 hours before sleep and in the morning my skin looks very refreshed! If you like, check my other reviews!

POWERFUL MOISTURIZER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good for dehydrate, sensitive, dry skin. I use for my lips. For all ages. Strong chocolate smell. Perfect "clean" organic ingridients. Safe for health.

heals everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

literally the all-cure remedy; a must have

very good cream I bought 5 until now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good effective cream it's really amazing

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been searching for something that effective for the longest times... It works for my Gator skin in Fall & winter, like the miracle, I've been longing for... Thank you! Yolein

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've always had extremely dry skin on my elbows (I'm sure there are a lot of other people who face this issue too). Usual oil and creams did not help much, but this balm is a miracle-worker! I could definitely notice a huge difference after the first day, now my elbows are almost as smooth as the rest of my skin! I keep using every day if I can and could not recommend more.

Love it!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes my dry hands, knees and everything great again! Smells good doesn't feel greasy or oily to me and absorbs really well. I spend a lot of time in the elements and this helps mitigate the damage. Hooray for Sierra Bees!