Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

good value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Perfect balm - I like it. Very natural and good for skin.

Sierra Bees

Posted by hedvig07 on Feb 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Jó naturtermék- a csomagolása nagyon csalóka, sokkal többet mutat, mint amennyi van benne. Alig valami-tényleg csak minta.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I put this on my heels and then put socks It softens them beautifully

Great product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product ! Works well for me.

Very good balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Like this product a lot. I use it for almost all skin issues (rash, cracked skin, dry skin on face and elbows). I even used it for my child when his lips were all cracked after fewer, and it helped perfectly well almost momentarily. It really softens and moisturizes skin and gives a sense of relief. I do like this balm, even though its smell is not as wonderful as some aroma balms. Most important it works for me and my family! You can use D O R 5 0 5 6 (without spapces) to benefit from your order.

great for the hard skin on my feet

Posted by bbchris on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This really softens and is superior to any mosturiser I've ever tried for my feet! Thank you iHerb!

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product with great value. Easily absorbed in to skin n effectively reduces cracks n dryness.

This thing really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

During very cold and windy days I got myself into trubles with lips. Once applied, it begins to work in about 30min. A had really dry lips and it hurt, but using this balm I healed them in about 2 days. And it looks nice on the lips!