Truly horrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just purchased this product and while it does a good job moisturizing, it has a very strong plastic odor. I'm trying to mask it with a scented lotion with it, but the unpleasant smell overpowers it.

Hand Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked the way it feels on my skin. When I have no place to go, I will use it. The thing I don't like is the smell. It has a little bit of a plastic smell, but it could be one of the ingredients. Overall, I like it and will use the whole bottle. The low rating is because of the smell.

soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sierra Bees is creamy.

Quickly Absorbed and Long Lasting Moisture

Posted by Non-GMO on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beware that this lotion is very thin and liquidy and may spill out of your hand if not prepared. The pump makes it easy to use. There is virtually no odor in this unscented formula. I was impressed by how well this moisturizes. I used to think I had to use a very thick cream to protect my hands but this thin lotion does wonders! I hope it does not get discontinued. I have multiple chemical sensitivities and have been fine using this.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

like the texture, and as it's unscented, I can use it with my essential oil!

Think I'm allergic to It.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I noticed bumps on my chest and arm where I'd applied the lotion. Despite the awful smell, I was gonna finish it. Bummer!!!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

smoothly absorbed. no dryness more.