ok

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ok

I like it, but hate the taste.

Posted by doppelganger on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It fits everywhere and it rehydrates and softens my lips. It's a great and really cheap chapstick but I hate the smell. It's too artificial and taste more like a toffee not cocoa butter. I wouldn't buy it, try pomegranate, it's the best.

A bit too oily for me but goes on smooth and almost no flavor at all

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure why iHerb switched the name from Madre Labs or Madre Bees to Sierra Bees so that's why the search turned up nothing. Anyway this is a pretty good lip balm. A bit too oily for my taste but less oily than Badger brand lip balms. It is also less overpowering in the cocoa butter smell so it's really pretty good. The reason why I'm giving 3 stars, besides the oily feel, is because, unlike my favorite lip balm, it doesn't do anything for chapped lips as, unlike that one, it does not exfoliate at all. I have MCS so the no scent/no taste works for me.

Normal

Posted by 5527793715594060904 on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good ingredients but doesn't give much moisture.

ORGANIC lip balm - for safer soft lips .

Posted by 4624428860706875211 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Well priced . Great product .

Pack conveniente

Posted by 5027720435018563459 on Mar 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tiende a ser algo aceitoso por el aceite de oliva en los componentes, pero realiza bien su trabajo de humectar. Puede sentirse el sabor a manteca de cacao. Bastante conveniente en su relación precio/cantidad, permite tener uno en todos lados.

"Not my cup of Tee"

Posted by 5341061823060555048 on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The actual Lip Balm is quality product but the taste and smell isn't "my cup of Tee"

Buena calidad-precio

Posted by Passionatemk on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sin duda lo que más me gusta de estas barras hidratantes son sus componentes naturales. Así mismo no los recomiendo para personas con labios secos ya que no acaba de restaurar del todo la piel. Otro punto negativo (para mi gusto) es la sensación aceitosa en los labios nada agradable pero por el precio que tienen no se puede pedir más.

Nice but a bit oily feeling

Posted by 5246313684144895170 on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Would recommend the pomegranate flavour over this one.

I don't like it