I like it, but hate the taste.

Posted by doppelganger on September 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

It fits everywhere and it rehydrates and softens my lips. It's a great and really cheap chapstick but I hate the smell. It's too artificial and taste more like a toffee not cocoa butter. I wouldn't buy it, try pomegranate, it's the best.

A bit too oily for me but goes on smooth and almost no flavor at all

Posted by PurplePegasus on June 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure why iHerb switched the name from Madre Labs or Madre Bees to Sierra Bees so that's why the search turned up nothing. Anyway this is a pretty good lip balm. A bit too oily for my taste but less oily than Badger brand lip balms. It is also less overpowering in the cocoa butter smell so it's really pretty good. The reason why I'm giving 3 stars, besides the oily feel, is because, unlike my favorite lip balm, it doesn't do anything for chapped lips as, unlike that one, it does not exfoliate at all. I have MCS so the no scent/no taste works for me.

Don't like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe it is good, but smell of sunflower oil instead of cocoa. I don't use it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

They smell and taste of olive oil, not cocoa butter. Not very moisturizing- can't heal chapped lips.

very good on the lips but is smell's very bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good on the lips but is smell's very bad מאוד נעים על השפתיים אבל ריח לא נעים בכלל

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good ingredients but doesn't give much moisture.

ORGANIC lip balm - for safer soft lips .

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Well priced . Great product .

Pack conveniente

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tiende a ser algo aceitoso por el aceite de oliva en los componentes, pero realiza bien su trabajo de humectar. Puede sentirse el sabor a manteca de cacao. Bastante conveniente en su relación precio/cantidad, permite tener uno en todos lados.

"Not my cup of Tee"

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

The actual Lip Balm is quality product but the taste and smell isn't "my cup of Tee"