Special treat for vanilla lovers.

Posted by Leione on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting dry, chapping, peeling, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This vanilla lip balm is definitely a treat for vanilla lovers with its sweet vanilla aroma, and the organic ingredients are great as well. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. Some people might have concerns about “flavor” among the ingredients, but it’s organic, all-natural, and doesn’t contain MSG. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer dry, chapped, and sore – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead, not to mention that I just love its vanilla smell.

اعطيه ميه من عشرة 😍

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

مررررره عجبني، اول شي سعره مررره بطل على ٨ حبات! معليش يعني اللي بالصيدلية وااحد وسعره اكثر من ١٨ ريال، وهذا ٨ حبات وسعره ١٨😍 وفوق كذا ترطيبه مره حلو وعضوي والمواد اللي فيه مو مضره 😍 يعني زين على زين وش اقول بعد 😂💘💘 اذا تقييمي مفيد اضغط "أعجبني". 🙆🏻

Organic lip Balms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Each tube has its lid sealed ensuring its safety to use. The lip balms are all organic and haven't caused any negative reaction to my skin, the balm lasts for quite some time on the skin, not requiring frequent re-application, (unless you are a person who eats or drinks all the time). I have not been swimming while using the lip balm so cannot say how it reacts to salt water or chlorine water or if it gets washed off quickly. I recommend this product for people who have allergies and cannot use normal pharmaceutical type balms

Nice product

Posted by NBPT10 on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You can get this for fee with your order at iherb. It is a good deal. Lots of good reviews here so I won't say much as much has already been said. It is certified Organic by Oregon Tilth which is much stricter than the USDA organic. Also gluten free. Go to my iherb home page and read my other value added reviews on products I know. Peace and good health!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Use it at bedtime

Sierra Bees, Organic Vanilla, Lip Balm, .15 oz (4.25 g)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am not an expert at these, because I haven't used much, but this one is marvelous. So smooth and long lasting on lips, you need only small amount to feel good moisturizing effect. Organic? It is even more better. How much organic lip balm are in the world today? Grab it and don't hesitate. Give me YES and feed me or I eat this lipstick :)

Buy Me!!

Posted by healthydoesit on May 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the 4th Sierra Bees lip balm I've purchased. I think I found my favorite! The vanilla is so smooth and creamy, but not overbearing. It's very subtle and stays on a long time, so you don't have to keep applying. And it's organic!! Can't go wrong here.

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell is sweet but not obnoxious. It does soften lips but won't heal super chapped lips. Overall, this balm is pretty great!

Best value in quality lip balm

Posted by Luke-1 on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are great! We've been using them for years and enjoy all the flavors Sierra Bees makes. They are a super value.

GREAT STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally a lip balm that doesn't dry my lips out more, has always been a huge problem for me in the past.