UGH vanilla

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you have MCS, stay away from the vanilla Madre labs aka "Sierra": even though natural and organic, it smells too chemically and it causes allergies! <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/21/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. Our goal was to create very clean simply made lip balms but understand that despite our best efforts, there are still people with sensitivities. We encourage you to seek the advice of a qualified health professional to help select the best products for you and your personal health and wellness needs.

Smells like it's gone rancid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this thinking it will be a sweet smelling balm to give away to colleagues. Opened pack and tried one but it smelled rancid. Won't purchase again! Their mauve lip shimmer is very nice but it's always out-of-stock. I resorted to getting from a local producer who makes great rose & comfrey lip balms!

Dried and irritated my lips more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry sensitive lips and am allergic to any lip balms with chemicals so I thought this would be a good option. However, it made my lips worse! Very disappointing. Still looking for that magic lip balm that will cure my dry lips!

not my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special

mancato ricevimento di tutti gli articoli in lista

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

espongo reclamo perchè non o ricevuto nessiun articolo che o ordinata, chiedo la rispedizione degli articoli o la restituzione dei soldi grazie attendo notizie

Didn't work.

Posted by darlingnovember on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't meet my expectations. It didn't dry out my lips, but it didn't moisturize them either.

Never got my package

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Terrible

not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this with the Kiss My Face Shimmer Garnet which consists of peppermint oil. The vanilla beeswax does not give a tingle or so like the Kiss My Face and it does not really smell like vanilla.

smells like plastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not vanilla at all but smells like plastic :(

Never received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I requested one of these lip balms, but it wasn't included in my parcel

1 2 3 4