I really love those

Posted by doppelganger on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't thought that it would be that good but it really is! I got this also in pomegranate. I thing that this tastes a bit artificial but still does a great job. It fits everywhere and it rehydrates and softens my lips. I like it and I recommend it! It's a great and really cheap chapstick.

Lip Balm....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Gave it to family members. No feedback yet.

Don’t like smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality but smell is not pleasant...it’s smells like something artificial and not cream brûlée at all...I don’t know what to do with all 8 lip balms...

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good price, great ingredients but the smell is a little plain! Was hoping for more of a stronger scent

Smooth and has a lovely vanilla scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Would defently recommend this to anyone wanting a vanilla lip balm without it it being over powering. Goes on very smooth and defently moisturiser's your chapped lips. Only downfall is that you have to keep applying it as it doesn't last long.

Bleh....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Just average. Be careful because it melts. The smell is light and it really smells like vanilla. Texture is not smooth gliding but you can tell its organic which is a great thing.

Hmmmm Vanilla!

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste.

good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very smooth and hydrates well too.

Buena calidad-precio

Posted by Passionatemk on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sin duda lo que más me gusta de estas barras hidratantes son sus componentes naturales. Así mismo no los recomiendo para personas con labios secos ya que no acaba de restaurar del todo la piel. Otro punto negativo (para mi gusto) es la sensación aceitosa en los labios nada agradable pero por el precio que tienen no se puede pedir más.

What can i say..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What can I say, its chap stick. It's ok, hasn't hurt my lips too much yet, but only use it when I forget to bring my bag balm on my walks so can't claim extensive knowledge of the product yet.