Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like everything in it. It is organic and not sticky at all. It is not greecy and it moists your lips.

Great Products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought it in big discount, unexpectedly, it works quite well, moisture enough my lip. Recommended.

Great lip balm. USE PR0M0 C0DE (FUN 9271(without space)) for extra 5% off at checkout.

cheap price

Thank you !

Absolute favorite lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I got a trial vanilla lip balm one of the first times I ordered iherb products and never looked back! I've tried a few different flavors but the creme brulee (what used to be vanilla) is my favorite. Subtly sweet and moisturizes my lips so well. Don't feel like I have to use it constantly like petroleum based chapsticks. I even put it all over my kids lips, cheeks and chin when they're chapped in the winter and it works extremely well. Just ordered 3 of the 8 packs. Please never get rid of these!

great lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, I bought this lip balm because it was on sale, and averaged to only AUD 50c per tube! At that price, how couldn't it be worth it! Plus, it contains very natural ingredients and there are 8 of them, so I can stick one everywhere I need it (purse, wallet, car, pencil case) and still have spares at home! the moisturising properties are great, too!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

good

AN EXCELLENT CHOICE.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

AN EXCELLENT CHOICE. SIERRA BEES IS DECENT.

Love this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad I decided to try this brand of lip balm. They are a great deal for the price and they work very well. I haven't had major issue with dry and cracked lips since I've used them.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

smell vanilla with a little bit of cocoa