Special treat for vanilla lovers.

Posted by Leione on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting dry, chapping, peeling, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This vanilla lip balm is definitely a treat for vanilla lovers with its sweet vanilla aroma, and the organic ingredients are great as well. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. Some people might have concerns about “flavor” among the ingredients, but it’s organic, all-natural, and doesn’t contain MSG. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer dry, chapped, and sore – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead, not to mention that I just love its vanilla smell.

Nice product

Posted by NBPT100 on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You can get this for fee with your order at iherb. It is a good deal. Lots of good reviews here so I won't say much as much has already been said. It is certified Organic by Oregon Tilth which is much stricter than the USDA organic. Also gluten free. Go to my iherb home page and read my other value added reviews on products I know. Peace and good health!

nice

Posted by 5418357963475153878 on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Use it at bedtime

Best Lip Balm EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has only igredients that are safe and healthy to EAT. Great! . . . . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Buy Me!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the 4th Sierra Bees lip balm I've purchased. I think I found my favorite! The vanilla is so smooth and creamy, but not overbearing. It's very subtle and stays on a long time, so you don't have to keep applying. And it's organic!! Can't go wrong here.

Lovely!

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell is sweet but not obnoxious. It does soften lips but won't heal super chapped lips. Overall, this balm is pretty great!

GREAT STUFF

Posted by 5323287804233221106 on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally a lip balm that doesn't dry my lips out more, has always been a huge problem for me in the past.

Great lip moisturizer

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this little lip moisturizer. It stays on my lips for ages and my lips feel youthful and supple as a result of using it.

Sierra Bees, Organic Vanilla, Lip Balm, .15 oz (4.25 g)

Posted by feedMemore on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am not an expert at these, because I haven't used much, but this one is marvelous. So smooth and long lasting on lips, you need only small amount to feel good moisturizing effect. Organic? It is even more better. How much organic lip balm are in the world today? Grab it and don't hesitate. Give me YES and feed me or I eat this lipstick :)

Un petit stick a avoir