Just what the doctor ordered for dry and sore lips.

Posted by Leione on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting dry, peeling, chapping, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This Organic Honey Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E is just what the doctor ordered for dry, sensitive, and sore lips. Honey is one of the best natural remedies for chapped lips with strong healing, antioxidant, antiseptic, antibacterial, and hygroscopic properties. It seals in moisture, gently exfoliates dead skin cells, relieves pain and soreness, protects against infection and inflammation (something dry and flaky lips are prone to), restores damaged skin. Olive oil known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer dry, chapped, and peeling – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead.

Organic, natural, non-toxic lip balm

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Moisturizes dry lips well.

Mmmmmmm

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mmmmm is the sound I want to make after using this little gem. It is so smooth and has the best honey flavor! I am so in love with this lip balm. I was lucky enough to get this for 85 cents, but I would gladly pay full price over and over again. There's no need to use this every few minutes like most chapsticks. It keeps your lips smooth and soft. And it's organic!! Doesn't get better than this, folks! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Terrible smell

Posted by 5509509966124697196 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good moisturiser but the smell is awful. My son doesn't even want to go near me because it stinks.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Lip Balm EVER !!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice tasting organic lip balm. This is SUPER hydrating and long lasting. And tastes great!!

it's ok

Posted by fddfgtge on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best one on iHerb.

MCS PATIENTS: THIS HAS A TOXIC SYNTHETIC VANILLA CANDLE ODOR!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I reacted to this. The scent is overpowering. To the trash it goes.

Great lip balm great price

Posted by 5733601823630876609 on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For a beewax lip balm this is a great one. Good price and does the job . Buy you wont be disappointed

good

Posted by 5517098911402226515 on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it's really good but the Smell stink

Sierra Bees, Organic Lip Balm, Honey, .15 oz (4.25 g)

Posted by feedMemore on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

God, such a good stuff for everyone! Now it is summer time and I don't need it, so I just tried it in order to review. You need just a little bit for moisturizing effects! Ingredients are extremely good, you don't need to worry that you are licking chemic stuff. Iherb now is giving lots of it as freebies, so I think I'll took few of them and give them to family members for severe winter time. We need to protect our nice and smooth lips! Oh, and scent is adorable, too. Give me Yes for my review ;)