Love the others, Not this one.

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love most of these but the honey one isn't working for me. Doesn't taste as good. It is organic though. See my profile for more information!

terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it is the most terrible product I've tryed from IHerb!! Will never NEVER buy again!

No Comment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I hated the taste of it.

thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

i get the prouduct , tnx

Great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love the texture and honey smell of this lip balm and the fact that it is organic. It is just as good as any of the more expensive lip balms available and I can put one in the car, my bag, the bathroom and then and give a few to friends! Really pleased, will be buying again.

Sweet smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Sweet smell and moisturizes well!

Smooth, natural and pleasant fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Lightweight balm for moisturizing lips. High quality natural ingredients. Lightly scented. Great for winter time. It does not contain sunscreen, so if you’re prone to sunburn, like I am, I don’t recommend using it outdoors during summer months.

Nice feel but doesn't last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good mild flavor but wears off pretty quick. So if you are buying the 8 pack keep in mind you should not give them all away.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit skeptical of this product since it’s so affordable. I have very sensitive lips, and many lip products make my lips dry and the skin peels off after one use; however, this product did not! It smells really strong, so some may not like it, but I am okay with it. I would recommend.

I love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My favorite lipsticks and the price is good. I dont buy lipstick anywhere else any more.