This is my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love Sierra Bees. The honey is my favorite. I keep it in the fridge because I bought in bulk. The fragrance is soft and it goes on fabulously.

Very nice formulation and loving it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Made with just a few good natural ingredients. The very surface was more waxy because of cold temps in delivery, but after the first application they go on smooth. Easy to apply, no c Olof, and very low odor. I did not taste any flavor but like honey in the formula. I use this on my lips, on my eyelashes, on my knuckles, and palms of hands. Not tacky once spread around. So easy to carry around and use. They last well too..you get a lot in each applicator. Revolt has taken to big tubes with maybe 1/2 inch of lip balm in them. Could not beat the price on these..Great item.

Loyal Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Re bought for a feel times. Value for money and I like the smell and taste

Organic, Affordable and WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Awesome lip balms Organic and affordable. LOVE THEM!

Love this Lip Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very effective :)

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good moisture to lips. Smells great

my favourite one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my favourite smell from sierrra bees taste sweet smell honey protect the lips and moisture quite well

Great balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Now I can have balms all around my apartment and purse and backpack. Love the hint of honey.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everything about this product is commendable. The fact that it is organic and the ingredients are beneficial and soothing to the skin, with no undesirable chemicals at all. Cute packaging with good comprehensive info and very good value for money. Well done Sierra Bees :)