Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I reacted to this. The scent is overpowering. To the trash it goes.

Smelled and tasted terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product smelled so bad it filled the entire room when I opened it up. I felt really nauseous when I put it on and had to wipe it off straight away. They are going in the bin as they are unusable.

Smell Bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it. It's smell bad and I can't used.

Gone Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, these had gone bad and I had to throw them away.

Caused Asthma Attacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We thought when ordering this that it must be all natural with only honey. Boy were we wrong! My hubby who has asthma, immediately got an extreme asthma attack and asked me what that artificial potent smell on me was. I also noticed that it did not smell at all like honey. I tried it 3 times in all, thinking that perhaps it was something else..... after all .... I paid a lot of moolah for this big pack. Same result: poor hubby suffered with asthma attacks for my experimentation. Upon reading the ingredients, I noticed "natural flavor". What is that? True pure honey smells wonderful and needs no flavoring at all. According to the fda a natural flavor is one concocted from ingredients that in their original form may not have any flavor at all. I wonder what that "natural flavor" is made out of. PS. it does not keep my lips balmed at all. There are better products out there that will keep my lips moist.

have not used it, but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used it, but it smells bad...

The Worst!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the other Madre Bees lip balms, however I reacted to something in this one. It actually made my lips more dry and they started to peel. Threw it away, will not buy again.

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This smells really bad, too sweet and unnatural.

Love the others, Not this one.

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love most of these but the honey one isn't working for me. Doesn't taste as good. It is organic though. See my profile for more information!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it is the most terrible product I've tryed from IHerb!! Will never NEVER buy again!