it's ok

Posted by fddfgtge on June 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best one on iHerb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its good but I'm not very fond of the smell. However its great as I gave a few away. Good thing is you won't run out of lip balm! :)

not a fan of honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like these lip balms because they have natural ingredients, they are small and good for keeping one in every purse and they are very cheap! What I don't like at this particular ones is that the smell of honey is so strong that I can't use them. I actually use the yellow ones, but this time I was in a rush and I added to cart these without seeing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Hyvä perus huulivoide.

I love those!

Posted by doppelganger on March 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't thought that it would be that good but it really is! I got this also in pomegranate, vanilla and cocoa butter. I thing that this and the vanilla one tastes a bit artificial but still does a great job. It fits everywhere and it rehydrates and softens my lips. I like it and I recommend it! It's a great and really cheap chapstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

It’s Really Moisturizing , I Didn’t Like The Smell At First But Then I Got Used To It .

Posted by ambrosevde on March 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is a good lip balm, very good price goes on smoothly

Extraña textura

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

Si bien es cierto que estos labiales hidratan bastante bien y son muy baratos, este de miel huele un poco raro y es algo pringoso...prefiero el de vainilla

Most moisturising lip balm but the scent - Tess

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

Scent is a very personal thing. I love raw honey drink but not in the lip balm. It smells real honey and not rancid, it’s just very unpleasant scent when it stays on the lips. I should have tried to apply my raw honey on my lips to try the scent. It’s the most moisturising lip balm in their range though.

Good first, ouchy later

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

My experience with this lip balm is that it is very very nice when first applied, and i used it before going to bed for a few nights. However, in the morning my lips feel tight and drier than before. And any flakes of dry skin are now hard and my lips split if i try to stretch them out. Just as a note : I have had this experience with SOME other lip balms before, but not MOST, and definitely not all.. so it might be an ingredient they have in common that irritates my lips.