Refreshing mint lip balm.

Posted by Leione on January 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting painfully dry, peeling, chapping, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This organic mint lip balm contains peppermint and spearmint essential oils known for their powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral properties and capable of fighting off different types of infections, bacteria, viruses, fungi, and boosting the immune system. While it’s great for mint lovers, it won't be suitable for people allergic to mint and menthol and suffering from acid reflux, heartburn, and other gastroesophageal conditions, because it can aggravate them and cause discomfort. Personally, I like this lip balm, but for some it might just be too strong and cause a burning sensation. The other ingredients are great as always. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer painfully dry, chapped, and peeling – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead.

Good gift item

Posted by NBPT10 on March 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like that it is USDA Organic and they don't use gluten or bad oils in the product. I gave it to someone as a gift and they told me they enjoyed it. That is all I can say. It is very inexpensive so it is worth a try. Good health.

Another Madre Bees success!

Posted by healthydoesit on April 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the third or fourth flavor of lip balm I've ordered from the Madre Bee brand. I've been satisfied with every one of them. This is super soft with a nice minty scent. It's not overbearing like some mint products can be. It lasts a long time so I don't have to keep reapplying. And I feel like my breath is fresh with added mint chapstick. Great, organic product! I highly recommend. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Un petit stick a avoir

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is Amazing. It's hydrating and absorbs really well. Also the selection of flavours available are all great but the mint is my favourite as it's got a cooling sensation.

Posted by PurplePegasus on September 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the consistency of the Sierra Bees lip balms. Not too oily, not hard at all. Creamy. Nice mint but would not use in winter, way too cold but very cooling in the summer. Enjoy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this about 4 months ago and have since reordered many times. I love it so much I keep some on hand for gifts. I have one in my makeup bag and one in my purse. It is great for male or female and it works better than any other lip balm I have tried. I used Burt's before I found this product. Nice, light weight, minty, and great value. Recommend this product!

small cheap and useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

the size is very small so you can carry one even in tight jean pants. the flavor of mint makes lips feel a bit cool, some people may not like this feeling in cold winter.but for me and my family members it's just fine. considering the price of less than 7$, I'd say these balms are worthy of it.

Great lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is greatest lipbalm what i have used,This makes my lips so refreshing and natural and moisten the lips.

great tingly feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

perfect to keep on your desk, feels great for hours.