No better value for the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great lip balm brand, it's smooth without being waxy. This is a great choice if you like unflavored. The other "flavors" don't really have a strong taste, more smell, but this one is great. Enjoy.

I CAN'T STOP PUTTING IT ON MY LIPS

Posted by JKashkay on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

8 amazing chopsticks for this price is astonishing. As soon as you put it on your lips, you can feel all the natural oils covering the dry skin of your lips. After a minute or two, you can see how part of the product softened your lips. Most of my friends took one and everyone is asking me where I got them. Far better than some overpriced lip balm.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smooth. Creamy. Rich. Goes on nicely and works as well as any more expensive brands I've tried. If not better than some. Great price and no artificial flavors slopped all over your lips. Will certainly buy again when I run out. Which will be a while. 8 sticks at this price is amazing!

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love all the lip balms from Sierra Bees, but this is definitely the best. There is no smell or taste, and the texture is perfect. And they are much better than all the other more expensive lip balms I've tried before.

Awesome Lip Balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried all Sierra Bees lip balm and this one is my favorite! Very moisturizing, amazing organic ingredients. I just wish it had a little bit of scent.

Sierra Bees nails it again

Posted by pugface on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Yet another awesomely hydrating lip balm to take up residence in the corners of my bag ;) In all seriousness though, these are wonderfully reparative for dry lips, and because the ingredients are organic and animal-safe, I use it to moisturize my dog's nose too. He loves the scent and so do I.

Love my Sierra Bees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These lip balms are great for the winter as shea butter is so healing. Love these!

Organic lip Balms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Each tube has its lid sealed ensuring its safety to use. The lip balms are all organic and haven't caused any negative reaction to my skin, the balm lasts for quite some time on the skin, not requiring frequent re-application, (unless you are a person who eats or drinks all the time). I have not been swimming while using the lip balm so cannot say how it reacts to salt water or chlorine water or if it gets washed off quickly. I recommend this product for people who have allergies and cannot use normal pharmaceutical type balms

Must get

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super moisturising and doesn't leave any residues on your lips even after building up layers. Very absorbent and pleasant to use.

inexpensive, but nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this lip balm. I used to loose my more expensive ones all the time and then felt bad about it. this is basically just as good only way cheaper!