Very soft and creamy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very mild and oily taste (it's the Argan Oil I presume). Extremely soft lip balm, almost like a lip gloss. The 8 pack is a great value for the price. It also heals my cracked cuticles and dry nails.

Great deal! Good quality for good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had doubts whether I should have taken it or not. But When I tried it - I did not regret. For that price and even higher I normally by only one lip balm. The % of Shea butter is good and good taste and feeling on lips. I d better took two of them as I plan to put in New Year present for my friends.

I love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried most flavors and do not have a favorite mostly because they do not seem to have a burst of flavor, which is fine with me. But, they are organic and go on smooth and work!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Produc. Love it!

great moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one, because it said, it had Argan oil in it. I love the way it feels, not greasy at all, and my lips dont get chapped during the winter.

Super balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice texture, melts on your lips, good natural smell, really works) for the reasonable price)i do reccomend this thing)

BEST LIP BALM EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used dozen of lip balms trying to find one that doesn't DRY my lips out and this is the only one I've ever found that works... no sunscreen, no chemicals, and a great price too! They have my business forever.....

Love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Somehow, these are not so popular! I tried all the series and for me they do the best job in balming my lips! There isn't much of a smell but that doesn't bother me as long as the ingredients are great!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizing, softening and very good for dry and chapped lips. In my opinion the best lip balm ever!

Awesome value pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this non flavoured lip balm and it's a very simple formula. I don't mind if it's a bit more expensive if every ingredient change to organic.