Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

Like this, especially the ingredients. Too bad it doesn't have a flavor like mint. I bought this one specifically because of the superb, clean ingredients, as compared to others in the same line with flavors. Will order it again, better even than Berts Bees!

Not bad at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Apart from the strong olive oil smell/taste, I really really like this product!

Posted by Cressie on July 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this lip balm even though it smells and tastes quite bad. It is really moisturizing and I hope it works in cold winter days also. :)

A good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I probably tried just about every scent and type of Sierra Bees lip balms, so I said I'll give the unflavoured a go as well. I like how subtle the smell is. And I think it is one of the better ones for the lips they have, it is in fact moisturizing. I am a fan of these also because they are tiny, they fit everyone, and at the same time the cap stays on no matter what (a trouble I had with some other lip balm brands always was, that the cap fell of and ruined the lip balm).

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

I gave this balm to my boyfriend because he wanted an unscented lip balm, so as you can imagine, it was difficult to have enough feedback but he is pretty happy with it (thought the bees on the tube were not exactly manly, though). Cheap, fun and apparently efficient.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

love this unflavored lip balm. but it should contains SPF will be the best.

something different

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's my first purchase of organic lip balms and I think it's quite good. My only dissapointing is smell, but this is very personal though.

Good One

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

Only tha flavor

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

A no-frills balm that is good.

1 2