Didn't like it

Posted by odalol on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste/smell of this lipbalm is really unpleasant. It reminded me of diesel or motor oil or something.

又便宜,又好用的天然潤唇膏!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

這個潤唇膏真的不錯。 先說說我的嘴唇,是很敏感類型。每次天氣轉變,嘴唇就會又亁又粗糙,還會長出一些小粒粒,跟著就會腫起來,然後脫皮,+分難看。 味道:只有淡淡的天然草藥味,很容易接受。 易用度:很容易就能塗抹在嘴唇上 保濕度:保濕效果不錯,塗抹後感到嘴唇濕潤,能夠保持水份,但又不會黏黏的。 持久度:可能是吸收了,吃完蛋糕、喝了咖啡仍然感到嘴唇是有點滋潤 用後感:用了數天,可能是因為是含有Tamanu Oil(在網上找到Tamanu Oil是有消炎和抗菌的特性),爛嘴角的位置都沒有痛,也埋口了。嘴唇也沒有敏感。以這個價格能有這麽好的品質,實是難得啊~

Está bien

Posted by MaruPino on Jul 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tiene rica textura y es natural, lo que le da un amplio plus. Su olor no me fascina pero no me produce rechazo, pero lo que no me gustó, es que tuviese menta, pues siento que mis labios se resecan con ese ingrediente.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good for lips

organic Lip balms, tea tree

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Whole family using this right now. we love it. very moisturizing and long lasting on lips. specially it is organic

Sierra Bees, Organic Pomegranate Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E, .15 oz (4.25 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A pleasant feeling on the lips. Convenient format.

Good product at a bargain.

Posted by NBPT10 on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am not a big user of lip balms but I gave this to a friend and they liked it. It has some excellent ingredients. Pick it up as a freebie while they are available. Read the other great reviews.

Sierra Bees, Organic Tamanu & Tea Tree Lip Balm, .15 oz (4.25 g)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Another great free lip balm!!! This one will be for my sister-in-law, for winter time. She will go on foot much I guess and she will need it much, because it is disinfectant, moisturizing, protective. World's best oils are used in it. I hope that she will have no herpes or vesicular stuff. YES.

It's a pretty awesome lip balm

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My favorite from the Sierra Bees line. Not oily like the others. Smell of tea tree take getting used to under the nose but I expected that.

Gets drying in long term

Posted by Merinee on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In long term, it dries my lips. Wouldn't buy again.