Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Would recommend and would buy again.

EXCELLENT LIP PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best natural lip balms I've used. It goes on smooth and the knowing the tea tree oil is healing and protecting. Have given a couple away to friends and they enjoy it too. Thank You.All The Best.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this one and the one with mint the most

In love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturising and easy to use (i.e. Doesn't pull on my lips and glides on smoothly). It's very light, absorbs fast, and isn't super shiny (it is a little), which is a concern for me when I'm picking out lip balms. I really, really love 'em!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only chapstick that helped my eczema go away!

Best Ever Been Using For 3 Years+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They know how to make a lip balm I'm very prone to cold sores during the winter and this has helped it by 90% Also as a guy it's very light and smells very neutral on your lips As a guy/man I would recommend this lip balm

Organic lip Balms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Each tube has its lid sealed ensuring its safety to use. The lip balms are all organic and haven't caused any negative reaction to my skin, the balm lasts for quite some time on the skin, not requiring frequent re-application, (unless you are a person who eats or drinks all the time). I have not been swimming while using the lip balm so cannot say how it reacts to salt water or chlorine water or if it gets washed off quickly. I recommend this product for people who have allergies and cannot use normal pharmaceutical type balms

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it during a clearance sale. It's a steal! This is my first time using Sierra Bees organic lip balm, didn't expect that it's very moisture to the lip.

Very good product with a nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product and great value, one of my favorites among the Sierra Bees Lip Balms. Nice fragrance, not too overwhelming.

cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got this for a dollar so it was a great gift filler