perfect

Posted by jerkicaaa on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

perfect lip balm for my lips. I made a new order. I recommend

Perfect lip balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great ingridients, its organic. Very affordable price and quantity. Its not too greasy and you can even put it during night and wake up in the morning without your lips being too sensitive like with some other similar products. Since it's 8 pieces pack I gave it to my friends and family and the all love it. I already ordered another pack!

For lips? For everything!

Posted by ivan94 on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this in any part of my body. Love it.

Holy Grail

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've previously used Burt's Bees. After the company got sold, the original flavour of Burts Bees has changed. I'm happy to finally have found this one! Coming in a pack of 8, it is definitely a steal. I'm addicted since I first received it, so I use it multiple times per day, even though I'm usually lazy to apply lip balm regularly. Highly recommended, especially if you're looking for something lightweight and yet moisturising.

Soothing lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this each night before bed because I live in the dessert. Doesn't burn my lips and is very moisturising. Such a good price. Nearly as good as burst bees Value for money

muy buenos y buen precio

Posted by Raposinha on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

me gustan, los ingredientes perfectos para mí. aún así quizá la próxima probaría otro olor.

Good for things other than lips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like all the sierra lip balms and am often giving them out at Christmas. My family looks forward to getting these from me each year. Regarding the tea tree lip balm, I occasionally get seborrheic dermatitis around my eyebrows and hairline across the scalp. It is scaly, itchy and develops red bumps. I rub this lip balm on those areas and it seems to help minimize the symptoms. My sister has started using this as eye cream - under her eye and on her eyelid. She is in her 60s and has started breaking out with any eye cream she uses. She started using this and no more problem, uses it night and day and makeup goes on fine on top of it. She loves it.

Totally worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You won't like it if you are not a fan of strong herb smell. But it moisturised well and it's ORGANIC! I ordered another 2 flavours. Will update again

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love them!

Natural and great value when on sale!

Posted by herbal-doctors on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These often come up on sale ($1 for 8!!). Great little presents to people who wants to avoid putting petro chemicals on their lips! (Yup - stick your standard lip balms and google a bit...). Cheers!