Strange taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wasn´t sure how many stars to give - it moistures, and I know that Tea-tree is great against cold sores. and I love the other tastes, but this one gave me a stale, horrible taste in my mouth for hours. Like when you brush your teeth and eat an orange. I could not use it anymore.

It tasted like tea tree oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

Glad it was a free offer from IHerb. It tastes like what I clean my floors with...

Didn't like it

Posted by odalol on October 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste/smell of this lipbalm is really unpleasant. It reminded me of diesel or motor oil or something.

Horrible and Drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Horrible and Drying. Plus I added to my cart when it was on sale but was charged the full price as I forgot to check before checkout.

Great smell not so good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has an amazing smell but once putting on the lips the taste is like the smell.. which is something that I do not wish to be tasting.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has awful taste. Like a soap. I don't need it even free. I'm sorry.

Smells bad

Posted by debraananda on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

No don't like this primarily because of the strong smell like oil from a car service

Fake Ingredients.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not believe the bee wax is ingredients of this product. I think it is paraffin, because it smells like petroleum.

Not recommend it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Sierra Bees, Organic Lip balms, Variety Pack 8 Pack and received Sierra Bees, Organic Lip balms, Tamanu & Tea Tree, 8 Pack, .15 oz (4.25 g) with horrible taste. I am totally disappointed.

terrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Uh, I hate the smell of it. Will not use it again, sorry.

1 2