Quality lip balm but taste is matter of user

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Quality lip balm but taste is matter of user "not my cup of tea"

tea tree too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like tea tree oil in face and hair products but it was too strong for lip balm. It seemed to make my lips peel. I will be buying Merry Hempsters lip balm instead.

Posted by Penelope11 on June 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good value because of its low price, but I did not like it particularly. Not moisturizing enough, not really pleasant to use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, and natural ingredients. But made my lips chapped and made them peel. Not sure if there's a zone where your lips get used to it and stop but not sure it should do that..

Pas terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

L'odeur est pas trop agréable, il hydrate mais sans plus

Posted by Nadiaxog on April 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the smell of tea tree, let alone taste, so I don't like this lip balm. My least favorite flavor. I only use it if I have a sore thinking maybe the antiseptic properties will help heal it but I really don't enjoy the smell or taste. Too strong.

strong scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

The lip balm itself does the job, but unfortunately it has a very unpleasant smell, so can't use it.

Posted by UrsulaRupin on April 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Siempre he cogido estos bálsamos como "muestra gratuita" a mi personalmente no me gustan porque no me parecen muy naturales, sin embargo mi madre y mi hermana están encantadas con ellos. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry lips. This is just better than nothing.

ni fu ni fa

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hidrata lo normal, no repara. Al ser de menta da un pequeño efecto frió. Lo cogí en los freebies gratis, pero yo no lo hubiese pedido si tuviese que pagarlo.

1 2