Rancid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought the Unflavored 8-pack on clearance, which turned out to be a big mistake, since it smells much too rancid for me to be able to use it. I guess I'll stick to the Honey variety which has been excellent so far.

So BAD , its descusting ,bringed it to my wife but after i opened the backage dropded it in trash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

So BAD , its destructing ,binged it to my wife but after i opened the package dropped it in trash

Waste Of Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

These lip balm package is supposed to be unscented but it smells "very unpleasant" like an expired product. Consistency is very thick and it's hard to apply. This product goes to the trash right away. Waste of money. Very dissatisfied.

Tastes Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my girls, but they hate it. They say it tastes terrible!

Not for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It just stinks

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I dont like it sorry

weird scent and it dries lips

Posted by LovelyHoney on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the scent/flavor, even though it is "unflavored" it smells like olive oil! It feels moisturising, but on long term it dries the lips. I threw it away.

Don't like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the smell of this product.

Drying!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one dries lips like crazy. Totally ruined my lips! The one with vanilla is equally bad.

Disappointing

Posted by jaded on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I thought this is made of organic ingredients should be safe to use. For the first 2 weeks it was okay. Lips seemed to be well moisturized. Thereafter, I have sore like portion of my lips on and off. My skin around my lips was dry and flaky. I thought is just a one off case. There was one day I used the lip balm whole day in a conference, maybe every 2 hours apply once, and by dusk my lips was so raw and swollen!! I stopped using this and everyday apply vaseline jelly instead and two weeks after stopping it, my lips are finally recovering and getting better. I think I am allergic to beeswax? The Dior lip glow which I am using earlier it has synthetic beeswax. I never had any prob with any lip products until I used this one.

1 2