It smells awful, old rancid butter

Posted by 5172006457529042307 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

hi, this product I buy regularly, for the winter season. Now I bought his shares and was very happy, but getting the product a big disappointment! He spoiled the whole! It smells awful, old rancid butter, had to throw all the (((. When the product is fresh and stored properly, it is excellent.

Only few flavors OK

Posted by 5633336880610537109 on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quality OK, but the smell of Tamanu & Tea Tree is horrible, I only like Pomegranate, Creme Brulee, Mint Burst, the balance are just so so

Not moisturizing

Posted by adventurewithashley on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

On the scale of 1 to 10, 1 being not moisturizing, 10 being super duper moisturizing, this is a 3. But I appreciate how inexpensive it is.

Okay lip balm

Posted by 5332696316750555707 on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was not impressed with this product. Some of the balms were gritty, like sand paper.

nothing special

Posted by 5005417304930342532 on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just regular lipbalms

Smells horrible

Posted by 6dollars on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The pomegranate one smells like cough syrup, I felt sick and nauseous after applying to my lips, I didn't dare to try the rest, since I can't try all so to be fair I am giving it two stars instead of one

Love-Hate

Posted by 5623774599454599526 on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after loving the single one I had in pomegranate. Half of the "flavors" (scents, whatever) are great, I especially loved the tea-tree as I love everything tea-tree, but half are repulsive and unusable in my opinion. And they are actually the ones I was most excited about - the shea-butter, cocoa-butter, honey and creme-brulee (and maybe the unflavored one too, I can't remember). They have the worst after-taste imaginable and after a few seconds I have to wipe it away amd spit and drink some water, it's that bad. I wouldn't get this pack again, I will buy the single ones I liked.

Strong Smell

Posted by 5535338423176274373 on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The 2nd stick (orange) has a really bad strong smell which I dislike. Urgh. The smell of the brown colour (1st stick) is much more bearable. It is cheap though.

Quality is good just not all the flavors

Posted by 5695779075913003511 on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not like most of the flavors. The best I thought was the pomegranate...honey and mint okay.

Funky

Posted by 5357877897973312194 on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had a suuuper funky taste and flavour. Couldn't wear them

1 2 3