It smells awful, old rancid butter

Posted by 5172006457529042307 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

hi, this product I buy regularly, for the winter season. Now I bought his shares and was very happy, but getting the product a big disappointment! He spoiled the whole! It smells awful, old rancid butter, had to throw all the (((. When the product is fresh and stored properly, it is excellent.

Only few flavors OK

Posted by 5633336880610537109 on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quality OK, but the smell of Tamanu & Tea Tree is horrible, I only like Pomegranate, Creme Brulee, Mint Burst, the balance are just so so

Not moisturizing

Posted by adventurewithashley on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

On the scale of 1 to 10, 1 being not moisturizing, 10 being super duper moisturizing, this is a 3. But I appreciate how inexpensive it is.

Love-Hate

Posted by 5623774599454599526 on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after loving the single one I had in pomegranate. Half of the "flavors" (scents, whatever) are great, I especially loved the tea-tree as I love everything tea-tree, but half are repulsive and unusable in my opinion. And they are actually the ones I was most excited about - the shea-butter, cocoa-butter, honey and creme-brulee (and maybe the unflavored one too, I can't remember). They have the worst after-taste imaginable and after a few seconds I have to wipe it away amd spit and drink some water, it's that bad. I wouldn't get this pack again, I will buy the single ones I liked.

Smells horrible

Posted by 6dollars on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The pomegranate one smells like cough syrup, I felt sick and nauseous after applying to my lips, I didn't dare to try the rest, since I can't try all so to be fair I am giving it two stars instead of one

nothing special

Posted by 5005417304930342532 on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just regular lipbalms

Grasos

Posted by 5336489724613286653 on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Demasiado aceitosos para mi gusto

Desilusión

Posted by 5462321078651341531 on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No se si es que tengo muy mal los labios pero e primero que he usado que es el del árbol del té, hace que se me corten los labios y me salen pielecillas... es como si exfoliase mi boca... no estoy segura si me gusta o no.

not good

Posted by 4618113838060068704 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not to much effective

too strong

Posted by 4929522221413589557 on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The tea tree oil one burnt my lower lip with a blister. It's great to be organic and natural but sometimes raw nature can be too strong for tender and sensitive skin. I'm a fair skinned, red head

1 2 3