It smells awful, old rancid butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

hi, this product I buy regularly, for the winter season. Now I bought his shares and was very happy, but getting the product a big disappointment! He spoiled the whole! It smells awful, old rancid butter, had to throw all the (((. When the product is fresh and stored properly, it is excellent.

Only few flavors OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quality OK, but the smell of Tamanu & Tea Tree is horrible, I only like Pomegranate, Creme Brulee, Mint Burst, the balance are just so so

Not moisturizing

Posted by adventurewithashley on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

On the scale of 1 to 10, 1 being not moisturizing, 10 being super duper moisturizing, this is a 3. But I appreciate how inexpensive it is.

Okay lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was not impressed with this product. Some of the balms were gritty, like sand paper.

Didn't work for me :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

did not work for me Vaseline is the only thing that works for my lips I gave the other 7 lip balms to a friend. I liked the natural ingredients though!

nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just regular lipbalms

Dislike

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Personally don't like it

Smells horrible

Posted by 6dollars on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The pomegranate one smells like cough syrup, I felt sick and nauseous after applying to my lips, I didn't dare to try the rest, since I can't try all so to be fair I am giving it two stars instead of one

Love-Hate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after loving the single one I had in pomegranate. Half of the "flavors" (scents, whatever) are great, I especially loved the tea-tree as I love everything tea-tree, but half are repulsive and unusable in my opinion. And they are actually the ones I was most excited about - the shea-butter, cocoa-butter, honey and creme-brulee (and maybe the unflavored one too, I can't remember). They have the worst after-taste imaginable and after a few seconds I have to wipe it away amd spit and drink some water, it's that bad. I wouldn't get this pack again, I will buy the single ones I liked.

Only used 2 so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't love these lipbalms -the cocoa butter is my favourite, I have been keeping it on my vanity so I can apply it first thing before I do my make up. It is a more greasy and thicker formula than the other 2 I have tried and much more hydrating -thee Honey version is super waxy and its hard to get product off onto my lips I have to coat several times -the mint one is a no go for me - it has peppermint oil in it so it has a cool burning sensation like a lip plumper but it doesn't actually plump the lips and I don't enjoy the taste. I will use them all up and then find something that is more long lasting and hydrating

1 2 3