Recommend but...

Posted by 4766838954251500188 on Dec 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First of all I recommend the product because you get 8 different lip balms for a ridiculous sum of money and it's really fun to try them all... However - I'm not going to buy this variety pack again because I liked only 2 types of it (some other were OK and there were others I didn't like at all) - so here is my review on each one. I rated them from my favorite to my least favorite: 1. Crème Brulee (the yellow one) - My favorite!!! The only one I would really want to buy over and over. It has a great smell. I really love to eat crème brulee so when I use it, it gives my good memories :-) off course, It also does a good job in softening the lips (I have very dry lips in the winter). 2. Unflavored (the blue one) - It makes a good work so I use it often. However I won't buy it again because I prefer flavored balms. 3. Shea butter and aragan (orange) - Works good, but the smell is not so good.... 4. Tamanu & tea tree (green) - Same thing! 5. Honey (yellowish) - I really like honey, but I didn't like the smell of this one. Also, It doesn't do a great job in moisturizing the lips. 6. Mint burst (bright green) - I think it really helps the lips... but - it burns at first! Still, I guess it would work for some people who would like that kind of feeling! 7. Pomegranates (red) - I think it's a good moisturizer but I just don't like the smell of it!!! And it's weird because I like pomegranates... 8. Cocoa butter (beige) - A great disappointment! I love cocoa butter so I used it a lot. I like the smell of it, but the product didn't do the job of moisturizing the lips. It has a rough texture that I really hoped it would get softer with time but it didn't so I stopped using it. Hope that me reviews helped (in case you want to purchase only one of types) but still - for the cost, I think it would be nice to try it for yourself!

Smells

Posted by oliews on Oct 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These lip balm seem to work in the aspect of moisturising and keeping it that way for a satisfactory amount of time. I hate the smell, but lightens in a short while.

Lyree

Posted by 4807005297623303550 on Jan 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have only tried the coconut one, don't like the smell but it is a nice texture.

Awesome first time variety!

Posted by tofudesu on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't feel as if these balms are as rejuvenating as other Bee's wax lip balms on the market, however I do enjoy the vast choice of "flavours" and would purely order this lip balm again for the Pomegranate and/or the Creme Brulee!

nothing special

Posted by 5743698652977275341 on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lipstick perfectly normal. Meanwhile tried only two types, but I did not feel something special

good stuff...but

Posted by 4822380980032564838 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This time when I got it they tasted old, stale like, like maybe last years stuff. Usually,my kids fight over these but not this year. As I said usually they are great and I would have given it a 5 star.

good

Posted by peacefulhappiness on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love the mint flavour

Lip balm

Posted by Reviewer1654003 on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First time using after my last tube of different product ran out Seems fine so far.

nice lip balm, but caused chapped, dry lips :(

Posted by 4908160818287716370 on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love that these are clean lip balms , the variety pack is great! my favorite so far is the pomegranate and the honey. these are super smooth & light , not greasy. however after a week of using these, my lips became unbearably chapped :( i was super bummed.

good

Posted by 4670611777870629415 on Feb 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase