Ideal for Toddlers

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought a couple of packages for my toddler due to her obsession for Chapstick. Loved the idea of being 100% Organic. Some of the scents I did not care for myself... Pomegranate is definitely my favorite. Only thing with these is the hydration does not last for a while so re applying is a constant but my toddler does not mind at all. Like I said ideal for toddlers. Gets the job done and lips protected!

Great item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't stay on super long, but is very inexpensive for organic balm. Love the variety of flavors and would definitely recommend.

Nice lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Value for money! Great quality for the price range.

sierre bees organic lip balms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

worth it!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

preaty good. although i used better balm's

Don't use the honey one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

5 out of these were great - nice lips afterwards, no dryness at all. But the honey one? The smell! I am sorry, but that smells like...urine.

Love these lip balms, but they melt & go rancid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are easily my favourite lip balms, but they are VERY sensitive (more than other lip products) to changes in heat and cold. Additionally, we have had a few go rancid (both this variety pack and the tinted ones, which I bought for my daughter). I will keep buying, but want to caution others that if you're not a frequent user, these may go bac on your due to changes in temperature or rancidity.

feels good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a lip balm that feels nice and moist without being thick and heavy on the lips.Sierra bees lip balm meets that criteria.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good for all family

ok

Posted by my-opinion-moji-utisci on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

since now dhl expres is almost 40usd to serbia i have to quit iherb,i realy wanted to order more and more,but price is was too much